It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
GTA Vice City secrets 
Felix Rex

Post GTA Vice City secrets
ok, I'm replaying this thing (since I killed my save... ) and I'm curious what secret stuff people have found. Hidden missions and such.

So far I've found the bouncing ball in the pool (ok, not that big a deal) and a hidden race with a mustang...err...stallion. The Stallion race is in the multi-level car park in the south of the east island. It's freakin' impossible... "don't hit the cones". Anyway, if anyone has seen this or beat it, lemme know. :)

Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

WAAAHAHA! Impossible? I completed that with no problems :lol: :lol: . Neway, if you follow the road north when you come out of the Ocean hotel. When the road makes a turn to the west, go north to the building, go a little west, look north and there's a PCJ 600. You have to get 24 checkpoints, and it's more difficult than the stallion thing imo.
When you got the last checkpoint on an appartment roof, there should be a sparrow. With the sparrow you have to complete checkpoints. Another sparrow checkpoint mission is near a police bribe north of the pizza restaurant (I think). There are 2 Top Fun vans (RC missions) in VC east as well, a RC Bandit race (cars) is at the north end of the beach and a RC Baron race (plane) is on top of the car park near the North Point mall. I'll post the VC west stuff another time :roll: You VC n00b :P

Edit: You have wheelies and stoppies as well. To get a 'wheelie' you'll have to wheelie it a long time, so find an long open spot (like the beach). A Sanchez is the best for a wheelie I think.
Stoppies are trickier: get a Faggio, drive on a road and use handbrake (spacebar) for about a second, then press both handbrake and reverse (s) for a second, release reverse and then press forward (w).

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok, I hadn't figured out the stoppie yet. Got a wheelie, though. Actually I managed a 36 second wheelie with a pcj600. That's on the west island's main drag.

Yea, I believe I've done all the Toyz missions...didn't find that PCJ600 yet. I'll look for that. I've found the sparrows in my previous game...I don't think they show up until you beat the main mission, though.

And of course there's the Hyman Memorial Stadium missions. There's 2, I think, one is demolition derby, the other's a stunt track you have to do with a Sanchez. The stunt one's a pain, some of the stunts are rough. The stadium opens every day after 8pm (20:00 hours) and I think it alternates which mission plays each day. You can tell which one's up by looking at the billboards in that area.

You can shoot down the planes with the banners. I've only managed to do it with a hunter. Supposedly you can shoot down dodos too, but I don't see how.

Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

I think those are the dodo's :? There's another mision and the Stadium: a race. That sucks almost as much as the demo derby :x Have to finish last. Trust me, it's tricky.

Neway, on west island there is a Top Fun with a RC Helicopter, at the airport somewhere. There is a dirt track in the north as well, with 2 missions there.

Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

just stole another tank. :) Got it stashed in my Hyman Condo garage. I think I'll do vigilante missions soon. Now that I own Sunshine Autos, getting rid of wanted levels is easy.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

You get bonus for driving on two wheels with a car. I suggest a large slow moving vehicle like the bus near the airport. Drive it to the airport and use the small yellow signs to get the bus on two wheels.

Then theres a sniper rifle at Vercetti estate in the maze, but you already knew that. One of the rampages is on a roof near the "icecream" factory.

BTW, the sparrow near the paintshop on the roof in which you have to chase checkpoints appears only when you are far enough in the missions to get the other part of town, not before.

Also it is possible to jump into golffield wo having to pass the security: Two ways: 1) get a truck, jump on its roof and over the fence or 2) there is a jump which can only be done with the PJC600 or whatever the name.

If i remember anything else, ill let you know.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:48 am
Seigneurial Lord

Oh, you can do some drug dealing in the Mr. Whopee van as well. YOu can get it after you bought the Ice Cream factory.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hmmm...anyone notice the track suit or whatever in the laundry across from the Columbian cafe? It's never really announced, and it's hidden inside the laundromat. I assume that would be a secret. :)

Supposedly there's an apartment somewhere you can get into that has a blood-splattered bathroom. Haven't found it myself, though.

Yea, I knew about the two-wheel thing...did it by accident with a Landstalker.

I'm sure you guys know about robbing the stores, right?

Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Something else: in the stats screen, at the miles travelled, they count the miles travelled by caddie as well. If you want to improve this, finding a caddie is quite tricky. However, there's a parked caddie in some bushes (can't see it at all) near the lighthouse in VC South-East. You'll get a golf club as melee weapon if you don't have one already 8)

And the: Get 100 packaged and finish the game, and an Hunter will show up in VC South-East, is true :roll:

Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

I think the drug dealing is required to complete the asstets quest for Factory.

When you do 100 taxi missions, pressing the horn button will cause your taxi to jump instead of signaling the horn.

Oh yeah, btw how do you rob stores, i know one can do that but i havent really figured it out yet, ive tried shooting/clubbing and exploding the place but no idea how.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:28 pm
Felix Rex

the hunter shows up on a landing pad to the extreme south of the east island (first island you're one). I read about that one. Not in the military base. :)

Ermm...to rob a store, just walk into a store (tool store, jewelry, music, drug store, whatever) and stand in front of the guy. I usually switch guns and stand there for a bit...some money will pop out, and after a bit you'll get a 2-star wanted rating (3 stars if you keep standing there), the alarm will go off and the clerk will duck behind the counter.

Once you get the first load of money, it counts as having robbed the store, though, so no need to get a wanted rating. It's an easy way to get money early in the game...just go to the mall and change clothes when you get a wanted rating, then go rip people off again.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

There is an hunter in the military base when you've collected all hidden packages or finished the main mission. If you have both, there will be an hunter in the military base and in the south of VC East.
I'll give the rewards for the vehicle missions as well:
Pizza Boy: 150 health in stead of 100
Vigilante: 150 armor in stead of 100
Firefighter: Flame proof
Paramedic: Infinite running

Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I found that pcj playground you were talking about. I really didn't think it was all that hard. It took my a couple tries, but I thought it was easier than the mustang one. *shiver* Still haven't tried that again. After failing numerous times I got pissed.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Marquis

I got 100% on this game, for information about shops to rob, hidden packages, rampages etc. check here very useful stuff

Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:47 am
Minor Diety

Robbing shops : Get a gun (colt is best, 1 hit kill, so shoppy can't sound the alarm) stand infront of him and hold the aim button, till he drops money.

Stoppies : hold forward, then at top speed slam on the normal brake.

PCJ playground was easy, but i dunno about this mustang race.

Ooh, which reminds me, this is my second save (I cheated on the first, and so you can't get 100%) but i'm doing the gone in sixty seconds type thing for sunshine autos, and i can't find a blooming rancher.... yes, thats right, i can't find a C class car. what does it look like and where can i find one?

Cheers!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next