It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jedi Academy 
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
how do you kill the first one? I just avoided it. The second one you have to smash between some crates and a force field. :/ I hated that level, though it was cool how he kept eating all the sith.

is that in one of the missions after you defeat rosh? (how obvious was that? :? ) i never bothered with that mission, couldn't find the exit. :evil:

another that sucked was the mission with wedge...pissed me off no end, could've done with a map.

Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:12 am
Felix Rex

yea, there were a couple levels where a map would've been nice.

I beat the game, btw. The end battle is freakin' easy. Nothing like the last Jedi Knight... I never managed to defeat the last guy. Had to cheat. And I tried, over and over and over again, but no good. :/

My strategy (for all hard fights). Force Rage, chop chop chop, run away to recharge force powers and heal, then repeat.

Has anyone else beat it? I have a question about the last level.

Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

I beat it, the final beta version, but I don't think there are much differences. So shoot :roll:

Btw, you never defeated Desann? Heh, My prime strategy: use medium stance, Force Speed, dodge and attack. Backup plan: chop chunks of rock from the four pillars in the lower area and hope they'll smash Desann :roll:

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

yea, I tried all that one Desann. Strong stance, force speed, attack and dodge. Also, release every one of those little ball things that shoot lasers... it would distract him enough so you could force push/pull him, then speed and chop. Even tried the pillars, but I invariably just killed myself. Blah.

ok, about the last level...hrmm..

*****semi spoiler warning******

alright, I'm talking about outside the temple, in the desert. You have to make your way around in like a clockwise fashion... you start out at 9 o'clock (basically), go to noon, then come down to 3 o'clock to go into the actual temple. In the center of the watch is a ruined temple. I can get up there by jumping on some debris, but down (toward 6 o'clock) is some sort of pyramid deal with a dark knight on top of it. Also, on the ruined temple part I can get on, there's another darknight on top of some beams and stuff way up top. (btw, the 'ruined temple' kinda looks like the acropolis)

Anyway... how do I get on top of the pyramid? I'm sure I can speed/jump my way over to the other guy, but I couldn't get to the pyramid. I ended up killing both of the guys with the imperial heavy repeater (it works!) but I imagine there's some secret area up there.

Anyway, blah, not a bad game. I plan on going back through, choosing some different powers, choosing the dark side ( :twisted: ) and the saber-staff instead of dual sabers (which is what I chose this time).

Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

yeah, i know which part you mean, i couldn't get up there either :? that level is a bit of a biatch to work out the first time around.

final fight was idd a piece of cake. not even as difficult as a battle vs 2 staff/dual wielders. :?

Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:13 pm
Seigneurial Lord

Anyway, blah, not a bad game. I plan on going back through, choosing some different powers, choosing the dark side ( :twisted: ) and the saber-staff instead of dual sabers (which is what I chose this time).

***MINOR SPOILER ALERT***

lol that's exactly what I did... first the light side (all Light Side powers and Grip level 3, didn't kill Rosh), busy with the second time. I chose Lightning and Grip, but left Dark Rage and Drain, and chose Healing, Absorb and Mind Trick in stead. And ofcourse, I'll kill Rosh :roll:

Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

heh, yea. First time through I pretty much chose all dark powers (plus heal). This time I'm choosing mostly light powers, though I'm thinking about taking the life drain one. That's kinda cool.

Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Got the real one... yay! Not that different from the Beta version though :? So....... when's the big online JA game? :roll: :)

Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Super Moderator

I've got jk3 recently - and it owns. I've just killed rosh - arg - that was hard - you can't sabre his mates - they push you away - that then they just heal him - I killed rosh about 20 time before I realised what was happening. In the end I flechetted them all...

Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:20 pm
Seigneurial Lord

w00t! Just made my first skin :P Took me a day but I have one! Changes? Well, you know... just put my name on a skin :roll:

Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

I've got jk3 recently - and it owns. I've just killed rosh - arg - that was hard - you can't sabre his mates - they push you away - that then they just heal him - I killed rosh about 20 time before I realised what was happening. In the end I flechetted them all...

yeah, took me a couple of does before i sussed it. now he's fairly easy, just change to strong sabre style and just go for it.

on jedi difficulty the others take a hell of a lot of hits to take them out though. :?

Dark Archer wrote:
So....... when's the big online JA game?

i'm game, that'd be a hell of a laugh. :D

Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:29 am
Felix Rex

hey, I'm up for it. Assuming my computer doesn't get stupid on me.

Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

your comp playing up? you done the dark path yet?

Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:25 pm
Super Moderator

Oops - soz - I beat him, and then he ran off with Tavi-something. My brother beat the game last night - he stayed up til 4am. :?

Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:54 pm
Felix Rex

no, haven't beat it yet. Something's up with my system. I'm prepping for a wipe and reinstall right now. :/ I hate doing that, it's so freakin' time consuming.

Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next