It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
X-Com Apocalypse 
Felix Rex

erm, no. :/ Been playing Alice. Damn game's pissing me off, though. I keep getting slaughtered by the stupid cards. And the Jabberwocky kicked my ass quite a bit too.

Sun May 11, 2003 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

heh...if i'm supposed to be drunk you're spaced out man....big time. :lol: jabberwocky lol

- Coach

Sun May 11, 2003 4:37 pm
Felix Rex

err, I'm playing "American McGee's Alice", which is basically an evil alice in wonderland game. There's a jabberwocky in it. No, I'm not hallucinating, damn it! The umpa lumpas are everywhere!

Sun May 11, 2003 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Super Moderator

Hehe, that just looks plain scary - the front pic on the box is one of a really, really annoyed Alice holding a really nasty looking knife. :shock:

Mon May 12, 2003 3:23 am
Felix Rex

yea, it's a pretty cool game, actually. Some of the level design is simply inspired. It's really hard, though.

However, I'm annoyed with it, so I played Xcom again. :) I forgot how addicting this game is. Anyway, I'm seriously just whooping up on the aliens. I have 5 retaliators and 2 of the really big ships just hovering over the city. Anything shows up and I blow the crap out of it. I'm also mass-manufacturing the personal shields, so I don't really care any more if people have their shields knocked out. And with the xcom armor, it takes a LOT for someone to die. I actually screwed up and had one of my agents go 1 on 1 with a megaspawn. Well, they both died, but that's pretty impressive IMO.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Mon May 12, 2003 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

So Satis, Its nighty night for X-com eh! now that you got GTA VC :D :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat May 17, 2003 2:10 am
Felix Rex

yep. Xcom is going back to sleep for awhile. I actually got pissed at VC recently and played Xcom for a couple hours. But not it's VC again. :) Xcom really is just one of those games you can play and play again, though. Still, I've been milking my current game. I just dominate everything. It's so much fun to rule the world. :D

Sat May 17, 2003 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2