It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GTA Vice City 
Felix Rex

A hundred packages gives you a helicopter? Weird. hey, whatever makes you happy. I figure I'll keep driving around doing whatever until I start getting bored, then I'll look up the package locations in a walkthrough or something. That's what I did in GTA3.

Tue May 20, 2003 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

But not just a helicopter ;) A helicopter with guns 8) That'sworth it dont you think? Vigilante in a firing heli..... hmmm..... :P Got to find them all first :(

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Tue May 20, 2003 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh, i so want this game. :/ But anyways, what's "vigilante"? I know it's normally some kinda citizen gaurd thing, but what is it here? :?

- Coach

Tue May 20, 2003 6:56 am
Felix Rex

a vigilante is someone that takes the law into their own hands and typically goes around killing criminals. In this case, you steal a police vehicle (or a tank, or an attack chopper) amd kill criminals in cars. You have a time limit, and every time you wipe out the criminals (starts with one, goes from there) you go up a level, gain time and have more criminals to kill. I got up to level 13, which was like 4 vehicles stuffed with bad guys at a time.

Tue May 20, 2003 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Does the tank look just as crap as in GTA3?

Tue May 20, 2003 11:32 am
Seigneurial Lord

Don't know, I only look at that beautiful Hunter I have unlocked with hidden packages... o yes.... I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Unlocked the tank as well, and there's a Sea Helicopter (Sea Sparrow) at the Diaz mansion, that can land on water. Have the Rocket Launcher as well...... oooh..... life is goood..... :twisted:

Edit: Forgot to say something unimportant. Can't get it airborne before the army shoots it down (the Hunter is in Fort Baxter :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Tue May 20, 2003 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol that is possible, mole managed it when i was at his house playin on the playstation. but first few times he didn't manage coz he just went in as himself. but, you go to the police headquarters, steal a uniform and go in like a policeman, you can just take the hunter, no probs!

Tue May 20, 2003 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

I know, I searched on inet. Couldn't find it though. Just got it airborne once. Jumped out of a still-flying heli (ouch). Started it before those soldiers knew it. 8). Smashed it into a building though :( Wasn't there a locking system for the missiles? I like them :P

Tue May 20, 2003 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol i dunno. mole stole the heli then set me off to kill stuff, but couldn't hit anything of interest! :P

Tue May 20, 2003 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

cool. I still haven't wandered into the Fort yet. All those bullets frighten me. :)

Tue May 20, 2003 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

The main story was way too short, it only took day and 3/4 to complete, bah. Bah i dont like helis, too difficult to drive (read: fly). I prefer Deluxo :D

Ambulance missions are by far the most difficult since the vehicle has the tendency of fallin on its side :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed May 21, 2003 3:54 am
Seigneurial Lord

btw, I tried the Hunter again (still ouch when I jumped out of the flying heli :?) Didn't really work. The Sea Sparrow is maybe better. Like the machine guns on the Sea Sparrow. Sank a lot of boats with it :twisted: The 'Rescue Lance' mission was even easier. Land, exit, use the minigun, walk, enter the heli, fly, land, exit, done! Helicopters are gooood :roll:

Wed May 21, 2003 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

oh, damn, never thought of using a heli for that one. Minigun made the very last mission not too hard, though. :) I love the minigun. I don't know why someone would choose the M60 over the minigun.

Wed May 21, 2003 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

8) Hunter rules 8) Just reached Vigilante level 62, yes level 62, with it. Earned about $ 200 000 in level 60. Blowing up 3 cars for $ 200 000..... 8) Hunter rules 8)

Sat May 24, 2003 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hmmm... well, i completed GTA 3 & VC long time ago.

But If u turn the language to german, there is no blood, or decapitation :S

Oh, and BTW, you DON'T need 100 packages to get the Hunter copter. It's easy enough to steal from the army base. just go to the cop station on the first Island, get the cop uniform (you will need to have broke the dude out of prison to open the station) and then nick a helicopter (e.g. from the highman avenue place) and fly in to that back of the Army base. you won't get shot at when u take the copter cuz u are dressed as a cop!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri May 30, 2003 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next