It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GTA Vice City 
Felix Rex

is there any way to get the sea sparrow without all the packages? How about a Rhino without going to level 6? :)

Fri May 30, 2003 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Hunter: 100 packages or the main story mission completed = hunter at army base, both = at army base AND at the south end of VC east.
Sea Sparrow: No.... *grin*
Rhino: well, you can get 90 packages, or you can fail some mission in which you have ot steal a Rhino.

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Sat May 31, 2003 3:04 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

meeeeeeeeeh i wanna play it. i'm gonna b stealing vice city when ya at work steve boy :P well...when i aint stealing halo lol.

got gta 3 the other day you guys, not done much with it tho. kinda got back into bnw. but i've been getting used to the whole fun thing where you kill people then kick them til the blood is gone :)

Sat May 31, 2003 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol. GTA3 is a great game too. I prefer the Banshee in that game, actually. I love the Banshee. :(

Sat May 31, 2003 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i likes the banshee too, i got it. or rather had it *growls* idiot me, what do i go and do today but delete my save game?! ARGH! *cries* how stupid...i was over halfway thru first island and had 12 hidden packages lol. oh well...*sigh*

Sat May 31, 2003 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Ah well, look at the bright side: you'll enjoy Vice City longer :P

Sat May 31, 2003 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

y'know it's really easy to get a Banshee on the first island, right? :) Oh, and just a word of advice, don't do the story missions until you've done all the other stuff on the first island. Well, you can do some story missions, but not too many. If you wait till later to do the other missions, you're screwed.

Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Why's that? I didn't have problems. Finished the main missions and I still had to do loads of stuff there. :?

Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

erm, because the gangs get rather violent. Try doing ambulance missions with people shooting at you. :/ Or the "el turismo" mission without getting your car blown up.

Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol. and yeah, i found the banshee nice and easy. i was bored one night and decided that...er...some glass looked rather inviting...and lo and behold thar she was matey...#cough# lol.

Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

It seems you've haven't got a bulletproof car in GTA3, Satis.... I had a bp/fp/ep Cheetah and a bp Patriot, but everyone has that one. Hehe, I only excaped once out of St. Marks. I got on that hill where that Mafia guy's mansion was, and hat to go waaaay down. Took me quite some time though. Running, hiding, shooting, waiting, running, etc.

Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Back to VC. God damnit how da hell do you do vigilante missions. I used the police truck. Was damn complicated coz when they finally got out of their cars the game immediatly gave them a new one(car). so at mission lvl6 i was out of ammo for smg. Any tips or tricks?

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:49 am
Seigneurial Lord

If you've completed the main missions, or have all hidden packages, you should learn to fly it and then do Vigilante got waaaaaay up to level 130 8)

Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

welp, prior to kicking everyone's butt in a Rhino, I used a regular police car and would just smash them around a bit. If you can get them stuck in a corner, they'll get out, and then you can either run them over or SMG them. Once you get 2 stars, it's not too hard to get a new car for yourself if yours is badly damaged. Of course, the Rhino made it alot easier.

I haven't gotten good enough with the Hunter yet to really do much vigilante work with it. I'll be there eventually.

Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next