It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
We had a pretty good run today, though we were unfortunately limited in time. We were doing fairly well taking bitches out until the stealth attack chopper showed up and owned Ox. Derf and I finished the first objective, killed a huge number of mofos, avoided the attack choppers, then got point black pwnt at objective 2. Still, great fun.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Had an awesome time.

Slight snag, is that the missions seem to be setup a tad too simply. But hopefully we'll hit a few juicy ones next time.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm
Felix Rex

agreed...it was a ton of fun. We ended up playing several more missions due to Derf's man-date cancelling their movie engagement. :wink: We hit a rather difficult mission attempting to secure a diplomatic compound... a ton of close-in combat inside a small village. Quite deadly. We almost had it once, but it seemed two squads of baddies were hanging around the corner. They saw Derf running toward a truck, nailed him, swung around the corner, nailed me, then got into the compound and whacked Ox. I managed to take out one before running out of ammo and was killed before I could reload. :roll:

I had a lot of fun though. Totally looking forward to more of the same.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4