It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Nightmares 
Emperor

Post Nightmares
Wooosh! Last night I had realy long dream. When I recall memory of what I can, I conclude I can call it - nightmare. All story was in some awesome great castle. No number of floors, towers and gardens. All dream was pretty morbid. Many deaths, blood unfortune and unnature happenings on every step. But on the point. These are parts of which I remember.

I remember that hundreds of hungry and rabid cats hunts one bird that I had to care and save. Problem was that cats wanted ME as well. I runned about two kilometers (it taken some time) through complex of rooms which are placed around one endless hallway. At end, I found an exit to some of gardens. Way to garden was blocked with 7m height wire railing with 220V voltage. I let bird to make its way to garden but then I had to fuck with cats (oh, some of them were burned on railing). I suceed with one saber (-from where?!!-) and closing the many doors in the last moment... After that I found other way to the garden. When I sent bird there it was sunny garden. When I seen it again, it was ICE-garden. Many peoples were there but bird unfortunately died - frozen.

After that, I remember entering one big hall with two doors on fifth room. There were two cops with some peoples. Cops just found skin of some girl in my quarters (I never knew that I have quarters in that castle) and I was accused for the murder without any question. I ecaped in the main castle garden where I faced with new rules:

1. All garden is full of some strange birds 40-50 cm height with long legs and red heads.
2. Birds are very hostile.
3. Weapon of birds are some innate produced diseased arrows.

There are several peoples left - hidden in small vilage in the garden. I enter one building and all what I have seen were many bodies and blood. After little search, I found survivors who accepted me as additional help. We made some battles but birds always overcome. Then I heard about some *ritual tower*. Survivors said me that birds don't touch those who have intent to enter that tower. For survivors, that tower is a greater punishment than its world of horror death. For me - that was only main tower of a castle. Main because he has stairs which leads to any floor - infinity... I decided to return to castle. Birds followed me but I entered tower untouched. To my horror, that was not tower and stairs I knew. It WAS main tower but stairs just missed on some places. I had key of fifth floor doors. Started climbing. Then come thing that I marked in my memory well: On one place in a tower, stairs was so narrow (about 5 cm width) that I doubt if I will ever make it. To be more strange - just on that place was one old clock. Nearly all who pass there will not have wish to examine clock but that is what have taken my attention. I slowly progressed by very narrow stairs, doesn't look down. When I came to clock I look at it carefully. I noticed some red letters inscribed on clock: "You can turn time one hour and half back.". First time I thinked what it means but then I noticed my clock - time WAS already tunned back! Maybe when I entered tower. Not much back - some hours. It was on my hand-clock 10:31. I tried - turn clock on a wall for about 1.5 hour back. Instantly, when I looked at my on-hand clock it was 9:04. Just one hour before these cops found skin. I looked again to on-wall clock but there was nothing. In reflex, I make small jump back but I wasn't fall. Stairs are again normal. All is normal. I proceed to the fifth floor and opened the doors. Now I was just in room where were cops and peoples before. Now it was empty. I entered in my quarters (left or right doors - all leads there) and catched one of two cops just in moment when he put girl's skin in my bag. He saw me and taken his gun but I shot before him.

Then all become dark. I was again in the main garden. But *birds* and *survivors* are not there anymore. Now it is place of some special action. Ruins are everywhere. That was maybe former vilage. Two teams, girls and boys shot on each other in absolute dark. I had gun but not unifrom. I think that I can simply walk out. No, auch!! Some girls done very close hits and I must run in the first bunker. Somehow, I again make my way to the tower...

That is what I remember. I slept for 12+ hours anyway. Jeez, strange castle at all. Never dream so big and so detailed thing before. Let me know if someone read all and understood all. I'd be glad to hear that (if it is truth). Images are raw but describes something.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

That's some serieus shit you've been smoking there. ;-)

Did you play a bit of resident evil lately, or some other similar game?

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:23 am
Emperor

Did you play a bit of resident evil lately, or some other similar game?

No, dunno what Resident evil is. I never played game with such morbidity and violence. Nor I wached some proper movie in last few months.

If you search for a reason for this dream, I can say that I work on scenery for my game curently. It should looks like that. (Imagine that hundreds of cats hunt you in some endless complex of hallways and rooms. AI should be complete mess. :twisted: )

It given me several ideas btw.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Wow, what a freakish dream man. :o I must say I'm jealous of you, your dream sounds like living a book/computer game of the phantasmagoria kind, heh. ;) And yes, read it all. I can imagine that giving you ideas for a game. :roll:

One thing did...surprise me.

GFreeman wrote:
then I had to fuck with cats (oh, some of them were burned on railing)

...... lol.

- Coach

Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:02 pm
King

I had a nightmare. It started off with my clicking on this topic, and reading the whole thing! OMFG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Next time please keep it a little briefer there Hemingway.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

ouch man. I like having huge dreams i can remember, it's been a few years since i've had one though, and I sure as hell can't be arsed typing the whole thing out, so i'll put in one of the interesting bits.

one point there is a big brilliant white tall room, and inplace of a stairway is a spirl shaped suport beam, (sprial as in square, not curved)

anyway, we have to climb this thing to squeeze out of little gaps at the top, so you have to grab it tomb raider style. There is a little man hole at the bottom, within which is a monster, (think Predator/alien hybrid more to the predator side) any way, usually whilst we are climbing some one falls (a young girl, i say usually because this dream was recuring)

When she hits the floor, she instantly "zombifies" as she criples to the floor, all her flesh is rotten. Somtime the creature celebrates in a "dancing" kinda way, somtime he's eats her. freaky.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]