It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
A bit of astrological complain 
Emperor

Post A bit of astrological complain
That childrens drive me mad! I co-operate for a long time with one primary school as a pianist who plays with choir. Now they have generations that have Uranus in Capricorn, same sign where is my Mercury. One thing is sure: I cannot hold my authority with a simple words. Luck is that I'm not uncapable enough because they would have me in hospital-for-mads (madhouse?) otherwise. But trouble is that I allways must invent new method to put new fool(s) down. That make me tired.

At end, after nearly 60 (with, I think, each of them) confrontations where I MUST get my pure mental victory they starting to show me a bit byte of respect. Good puppies. Never had such exhausting experience, even with most pissed older scums.

Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

A bunch of young bitches tried to step up. After much waxing superior, those little fucks are finally groveling like they should. Damn I'm tired. Bastards.

About right?

Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Marquis

Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:09 pm
Minor Diety

translation:

A bunch of young bitches tried to step up. After much waxing superior, those little fucks are finally groveling like they should. Damn I'm tired. Bastards.

About right?

lol. That would be the ghetto version i suppose. :) Btw, Gfreeman, why do you use astrology to make your point about the kids being evil? ALL kids are evil (evil³, even), regardless of their sign. hehe

- Coach

Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:37 pm
Minor Diety

These kids drive me mad! I work as pianist in the school choir and the kids there are evil. One thing is sure: I cannot hold my authority with a simple words. Good thing I can cope with them otherwise i's be in a madhouse! But the trouble is that i need to keep finding new ways to put them down, this is tiring.

In the end, after about 60 confrontations with them i was determined to get mental victory over then and started getting a bit of respect. Good puppies. Ive never had such an exhausting experience even with pissed adults.

Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:52 am
Minor Diety

Didn't get that astrology part, but i see your point. I could become a teacher myself, prolly for 16-18 year olds, but i'm not really comfortable with the tought that physical punishments aren't allowed anymore. :D
No really, it prolly depends on the class, but teaching these guys something can be hell. I know how i was when i had that age, and my brother is about that age (little older now) and i noticed things haven't changed much, not in the positive way at least.
Anyway in primary school it's probably mostly noise they make, lots and lots of noise. That's not the worst age i think.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:17 am
Emperor

No, I'm not teacher. I'm just employed to smash'n'crash pianos while that childs sing. And - no: I don't think they are evil. They just have ability to fuck with my authority more than generations that have not Uranus i Capricorn. And they use it.

And physical force is unaceptable becuse if I do something of sorts I could get public warning to not approach that school to 150m anymore. That would be blame.

Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey Gfreeman, could you make an astrological profile of me if i told you my birthdate/time? I'm curious.

- Coach

Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:05 pm
Emperor

(I taken course of astrology just because of me and things that would happen to me which was my primary interest during period of learning. I'm not specialized to look things for others. I can give some directions for those who already started learning. Beside all, I'm too far from proffesional astrologer, able to cast true and wise predictions)

but, I have solution that would satisfy you better than my babblings:

http://www.astro.com/

You can exist there for absolutely free. I haven't noticed spam for a 3-4 years of using that site.

As allways, in predictions, astrology tells what possibly could happen; not exactly what would happen. Interesting chapter on site is Personal daily horoscope. There you can see which aspect(s) affect you in some day so you can take preventions or efforts to turn the situation into best for you. Most of things you read there would not prove without your true action or ability to reach that. Also have on mind that much of aspects don't affect you only when it's written there.

And, personaly: Yes, I'd like to know yours, Satis', Pig's, Arathorn's, Suga's etc. astro data so I could get fun watching them when I have not other things to do. Required data are: Birth place/date/exact time. If any of you have not problem with giving these data, I'd be most pleased to have them.

Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mm, i checked your link, and apparently I'm a Scorpio with the sun as planet. And my ascendant is scorpio as well. I think it's safe to say that scorpios rule if they show so many times in my personal report. :)

In short, the personal report said: that i'm willful, limitedly ambitious, passionate, that i want people to need me, dislike being told what to do, am faithful towards partners, have a tendecy to become paranoid and love routine. lol.

Astrology is fun, i only remember the good things anyhoo.

- Coach

Sat May 01, 2004 11:56 am
Marquis

As you read your short report, or any other astrological report, keep in mind that the energies interpreted here are your birth potentials. However, you may or may not choose to actualize these energies in the manner described. Your age, sex, socio-economic situation, education, environment, level of development, and many other factors contribute to the ways in which you express your natal energies. Remember, the planets do not compel you to do or be anything. They influence you, but you still have the free will to determine your own life.

So basically it's horse shit...but i did it anyway:
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Pisces * Ascendant in Gemini, Mercury in the Seventh House * Sun in the Sixth House * Saturn in the Sixth House * Venus in the Eighth House * Moon in the Eleventh House
says i'm sympathetic, religious, am an individual with some literary inclination, dexterous with manual labors and crafts, apt, able, witty, inventive and very curious and subtle. A Gemini in the ascendant will always distinguish himself by his rather eloquent speech and writing. You possess the capability of rising in life because of your own intellectual assets. But apparently i'm really bad at making decisions...

Sat May 01, 2004 2:55 pm
Emperor

Hahaha, good one Fran. Thing astrology say is that Sagitariuses (in near 95%) don't belive in it. Hmm, you have Sun in conjuction with Saturn... hint: don't be so-wistful to put down all those around you who are unsire in theirselves. Don't think that everyone who says you something say that because he want to mock or something of sorts - turn nearly everything to joke, wise joke, but not in Neutral Evil, better in Neutral Good. Ppl would like you more then. Just hint, of course. :P

Rinox wrote:
Mm, i checked your link, and apparently I'm a Scorpio with the sun as planet. And my ascendant is scorpio as well. I think it's safe to say that scorpios rule if they show so many times in my personal report.

Rinox, position of Sun allways says what is your sign, in meaning: Aquarious (21.1 - 20.2), Pisces (20.2 -) etc. To know if scorpio is dominant sign for you, hmm - you must check {W,A,E,F} x {C,F,M} table. I have not dominant sign anyway, it is between Pisces and Gemini because most of energies are concentrated in Mutable signs (Ge,Vi,Sg,Pi) and nearly equal in Water (Ca,Sc,Pi) and Air (Ge,Li,Aq). Basis data: Sun (spirit) in Aquarius, Moon (soul) in Gemini (trine with Sun), Asc (body) in Cancer (on end of Cancer which involve more than 50% Leo, so basicaly I looks like person with Asc in Leo). 8-)

Sat May 01, 2004 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Bah, I'm away for a few days, and then suddenly there's this mad topic. :?

Sun May 02, 2004 5:12 am
Minor Diety

Hehe...why do you think I posted in it in the first place? Cos it's mighty crazy. ;) Ooh, leading 2-0 at half time in HT, with a bit of luck it'll finally be another win.

- Coach

Sun May 02, 2004 5:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next