It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Test results are in! 
Knight

Post Test results are in!
I've been absorbed all over again by this 'spark' site. Its tests are pretty good! My loveability factor is:

Greetings, confusoid. You scored a...
45%

Is it a bird? A plane? Is it a boy? A girl? Is it love, or is it lust? Ah, you. You are that rare mix of sensitive and sensual, romantic and randy, pride and prejudice, etc. When you see your crush, you waffle like a Belgian, unsure of whether you'd rather paint their toes or suck on their toes. Poets have long been puzzled by your kind. You'll never fall for robots or nymphos, but you will suffer longs bouts of marriage.

Oooh, they're eerily correct aren't they :lol:

88% of all people who took the test are more loveable than me :o Conclusion, everybody lies on these things :wink:

Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:51 am
Knight

Joyous trumpets and champagne supernovas! You are
75%
rock-solid friend!

The Three Musketeers. The Three Amigos. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? you belong, dude, you belong! Some people put their neck on the line for their friends; you put your ass on the line. And by the way, nice ass. People know they can count on you in a crunch, in a jam, and in other food metaphors describing times of desperation. You give the gift of hope, but more importantly, you give the gift of kidney. Your rewards in life will be great, or at least better than other people's. To quote a fortune cookie: "You are soon have a fortunate experiences."

There's a few good questions in that. 8-)

Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:08 am
Minor Diety

Are you a Virgo? I'm not surprised. You're a good friend at times, but other times you're harder to count on than an abacus coated with finger-repellent. And made of razor blades. You're the type of friend that when somebody asks you to hang out with them, you say you want to hang out but then you never actually specify a time, so that you don't actually have to hang out with that person. But you're generally trustworthy and sensitive to others' needs, like a warm elephant on a cold morning. You'll never be the Best Man at a wedding, but you'll also never be the Worst Man. Don't be shy about using phlegm or bile to show your friends you care about them.

I'm not very thrustworthy, but who cares as long as i can get B to the O to the O to the T to the Y :P

~King of Thieves~

Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:04 am
Minor Diety

This one is a good one for ox, the Greed test.

40% greed, and 86% of the people that took the test are greedier than me. Now if i only had money to spent .. :roll:

Another one: The Gay Test

26% gay: That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is 39% gay!

And 24 is even the gayest age. whatever that might mean.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:12 am
Knight

I had 31 on the gay-test. Guess that dress did give me away after all. Oh and Ox, you can see 'The Master's' score nearly everywhere if you fill in your own e-mail!! He was gayer than me :lol:

Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:29 am
Minor Diety

Iirc he was also gayer than me, only a tad tho. Too lazy to re-take the test.

- Coach

Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]