It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Bye Bye All *cries* 
Minor Diety

Hehe good one Pig. They have to run a bit up and down, prolly need to be fast to catch a ball dunno. It doesn`t look very atlethic though.

Reminds me of people getting suspended for several months or years for using cannabis in football (soccer for suckers :wink: ). I can`t imagine how this would improve your skills. One of them was a goalie, right, as if he will catch all the balls when he`s stoned :roll: . Didn`t some players get suspended for using heroine as well? I mean, if you want to become a better sportsman, you take steroids and such, not "ordinairy" drugs. Send these guys into rehab or something but suspending them like that is stupid.

btw: did ullrich get suspended for using xtc? i thought he did but not sure anymore.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:48 am
Minor Diety

Yes he was suspended for some partydrug, not sure if it was XTC though.

Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:54 am
Minor Diety

It was XTC. He got suspended half a year for taking one pill at a disco while in rehab. :roll:

On another note: belgium has the cheapest XTC in the world, according to a recent study. One pill is about 1-5€ lol. You're cheaper off on XTC than on cigarettes over here. :)

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:47 pm
Minor Diety

How's that possible? We ought to have the lowest prices here!

Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:40 pm
Minor Diety

hehe...it's true that both Belgium and Holland are the nr. 1 producers of XTC, but Belgium is more corrupt, so we get lower prices. :)

I quote from "knack"; a newsweekish magazine:

Q: "The fact that XTC prices have sunk to the lowest lvl in the entire world proves that you've lost all control over the industry"

A:"That's true. In small business it's now 3 or 4€ per pill, while in many other countries it's 30 or 40€. That shows there's an overflow, cos we're near the production here ofcourse. Research showed that 3 percent of all adults and 2% of all young adults admitted to having used XTC in the past year. If we estimate the average usage at one pill a week that makes 15 million pills a year. That's only the home market, ofcourse. The export production defies belief.

Another piece:

"According to a recent UN report that especially targetted Holland; synthetic drugs like XTC would, if the current trend continues, become the first global drugs problem of the 21st century. The export from the Low Countries (i.e. belgium&holland) to other parts of Europe, Canada, the US, Australia etc. , is an extremely profitable market, because in those countries ppl pay 30-40€ a pill. The production costs over here are no more than 25 cents a pill, making profit margins over 3000%. Since 02' there are 5 XTC-teams operational within the Dutch police, coordinated by the Unit Synthetic Drugs (USD) in helmond, not surprisingly in south-holland. According to the USD the top-five last year was: Holland on one with 6 million confiscated pills, then Belgium with 5 million, followed by England, Germany and France."

€ = more or less a buck.

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:33 pm
Minor Diety

Do you guys understand now why i studied chemistry :twisted:

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:39 pm
Minor Diety

Hahaha, yeah, with profit margins of about 3000% i'd even force myself into chemistry! :D

If anyone would be interested in knowing more on the subj'ect, shoot, i got the article here anyways.

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:41 pm
Minor Diety

Ow i just thought you were going to say: "If anyone would be interested in .. starting up a little business on our own, i have contacts that can deliver the supplies." Of course i`d make the stuff, and we can ship them to australia, england, america, estonia .. oh wait forget estonia :P

~King of Thieves~

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:47 pm
Minor Diety

Cool, count me in as a general shady figure that intimidates junkies. :) With a lead pipe ofcourse. Dipped in your XTC, so i can make them crawl and lick my lead pipe. Additionally, i could make cats and dogs high. :twisted:

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:50 pm
Minor Diety

At least we're still on top in production.

I really don't understand why that stuff is exported to the other end of the world and sold for 40 Euro a pill. All you need for your production plant is a barn, very standard pharmaceutical equipment (scout for the necesary machinery when your local hospital buys new), and the chemicals.

Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:57 pm
Felix Rex

X here is from $15-$35, and of varying quality. Some good, some crap, some fake. :/ A small lab would make BANK, especially without all the middle men and transport costs....eerrr

I mean, drugs are bad. Evil evil. Yes.

Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Problem with a small business without middle men is that you're also easily traced back to the source. Plus that you'd get mobsters burning down your X-barn. :) Quality of the pills over here is pretty ok, you can get a dud ofcourse, but most ppl i know usualy get high grade things. Since we're in the centre of the world concerning it here you've got even more of a chance of getting something heavier than getting a dud. Which ofocurse also results in some dorks swallowing all their pills at once in panic during a razzia, and going into coma cos it was too heavy. :roll:

And Arathorn is right, it's fairly easy to make, but you're also working with very explosive and flammable stuff, there's been lots of XTC-labs that spontaneously blew themselves up of late. :/ Not to mention that you're always stuck with huge amounts of toxic waste.

- Coach

Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:11 pm
Felix Rex

oh... X too? I know it's that way with meth. I kinda know how to make meth... I almost accidently made some once. :roll: I was just playing around and, well, stuff happens. Ahem. Anyway...drugs are evil.

Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
King

Is that just for the American gov you're saying that?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:05 am
Felix Rex

Even if it was, I'm not about to admit it. :roll:

Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next