It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
RIAA and stupidity 
Minor Diety

Heh....RIAA can't touch this. Why it's always in the US that shit like that happens? Asia is by FAR the biggest corrupt hole when it comes to software, and no one ever bothers there. Belgium is, apparently, the third most hackerish nation in the world and apart from one little girl i can't for the life of me recall anyone getting sued. Sure that someone wants to protect their income, but a band that literally drowns in money like Metallica sueing ppl that have a NORMAL paycheck is just plain bull.

If it's a small band without too much income i'll buy their cd to support them. But them supergroups...no fucking way. Even if they get themselves broke, it's their own fucking fault. If you got that much cash and manage to still screw yourself over financially; you're a moron and don't deserve my own hard-earned cash. Simple as that.

I haven't got any problem with bands making ridiculous amounts of money, but when they start accusing averagely wealthy to poor ppl of stealing their music and start seuing their pants off i get pissed.

Blablabla. Sorry, apparently i feel rage-ish today. :/ I know my ranting logic here isn't flawless, but blah.

P.S. nothing in this post is to say i download stuff, no sirree!

- Coach

Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2