It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Count

Post Re: Pictures
Here are pictures of Cowboys Stadium if y'all care. :argue:

http://clankiller.com/stuff/cowboysJuly2010/index.php

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Felix Rex

Shiny isn't a fan of the user-friendliness of my gallery application. :roll:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Count

yes well. If it were easy we'd all want to do it. or something. No I just didn't want to retype descriptions a 3rd time.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:26 am
Felix Rex

PEBKAC. :mrgreen:

I've begun work on a new app. I'll let Shiny test it for usability.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Pebkac my ass! you yourself could not figure out why all did not come over or at least the issues was the file sizes. Not my issues! And yes I am thrilled you are writting a better version for me to test. I like having input on how to make things better and easier for the masses.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm
Count

Ok you peeps - I have promised pictures from my 30th birthday bash weekend and below is the gallery. Have fun!!!

http://clankiller.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=2

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 pm
Felix Rex

and here are some pics from my 35th birthday.

http://clankiller.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=1

all future image albums will probably be available from http://clankiller.com/gallery, which is a web app I'm developing (it's currently in beta).

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Count

I just want to say I swear Satis was pissed off at me when he chose his pictures because he chose the WORST POSSIBLE ones of me. I'm not like a huge vain person or anything but come on man - meanie :cry:

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm
Minor Diety

35? Jeez you look 25.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:20 pm
Felix Rex

I love you Derf!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I probably posted it here over a year ago or so, but my wife keeps a lot of our pictures on a webalbum (mainly pictures of our kid, but he's probably the cutest anyway).
linkie

The tube thing and boat ride look mighty fun and relaxing. I'd wuss out and wear a t-shirt probably too satis (+ cap as well), me + sun + alcohol has been a bad combination before, even without the alcohol. :P

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am
Count

He has gotten so big!! Such beautiful eyes and eyelashes. Looks like you have a lot of family time which is so cute.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 am
Minor Diety

Cool pics :D Looks like there were a ton of people there, also nice to see your respective parents. Did your sister switch boyfriends? Cause the previous one seemed tall and lanky-ish, and I don't really see anyone like that on these pics.

Liking the look of the new photo tool btw. :) And I wouldn't say you looked 25 like Derf but yeah, definitely not 35. :P It's the Asian bachelorette diet...it keeps you young and flexible!

Shiny's pics are a lot more "wild" than yours, although that may just be because you edited more rigidly. :P That boat ride looks pretty awesome, especially if you can get all together in a boat like that. And Shiny, you look just fine on most pics!

(*secretly wishes there had been a snapshot of youyr friend flashing the firemen*)

Wow J, you guys sure have a lot of pictures up!! :) How old is your son now? (I can never tell)

I should probably get around to posting some pics from my trip to Prague last year. In the meantime...here's one I took of my parents' cat during wintertime. I lub cats.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:37 am
Minor Diety

He's from march 2nd, so he's about one and a half now. And my wife is expecting our second one for end of januari. I'll probably end up looking a lot older than Satis in the next couple of years. Although my pupils thought i was 25 or even 22 (but that wasn't really realistic considering studies, working experience etc). So i can take a hit, just hope to keep the hair and haircolour for a while.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 am
Felix Rex

haha, good stuff. lol @ ox taking pictures of pussy. :roll: Regarding my sister, it's the same boyfriend she's had for numerous years.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 49  Next