It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Pictures
heh, months. We'd been working on it (on and off) for quite a long time.

Given the nails and bottle caps, and assuming no soreness or boredom, I still think it would take 20 hours or more of pounding in nails. It's a serious pain in the ass. However, I think the results are awesome. We've already used some clear anti-rust spray paint on it and plan on eventually covering it with something heavier, but still clear.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Why does everyone always think I bury dead girls in my garden? :roll: I don't even have a garden! Besides, it's much more efficient to use acidic cleanser products and dissolve the bodies completely. :lol:

Nice work man, killer table. I am a bit disappointed at the BL ones but other than that, awesome work. The garden looks good too...nothing beats the feeling of eating something you put in the ground yourself (no, not talking about bodies here either). :)

- Coach

Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 am
Felix Rex

lol, I don't think either of us actually accused you of burying dead girls in a garden. Guilty conscience?

I agree on the benefits of eating your home-grown produce. Plus it's healthy and entirely organic. No pesticides, no herbicides, no artificial fertilizer... just my own poo. Healthy! (kidding about the poo)

The tomatoes have started turning red. We should have our first serious harvest in a few days. From prior experience, once they start turning, it becomes an almost continual harvest after that. :mrgreen:

Wed May 12, 2010 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

greetings from Florida.

Shiny and I flew to Florida yesterday and plan to spend a bit of time down here checking out hot women on beaches. However, on the flight down, we happened to fly near to Deepwater Horizon (the BP oil spill) and I took some pics out the airplane window with my cell phone.

Being what it is, you can't see all that much, but I thought I'd share anyway. When we were flying by it, you could see a bunch of ships clustered together, and two of them appeared to be burning off something (natural gas?), creating a beautiful plume of smoke. :?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, all we can see on that pic is a smoke plume, unfortunately. :( But i'll take your word on the ships.

Have fun over there!

- Coach

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 am
Felix Rex

Finally got around to fixing a bug with my picture displaying thing, so here are pictures from the Florida trip referenced above.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/FloridaJune2010/

I'll be posting pics from our recent trip to Quebec sometime in the near future.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Can't see the vids here but the pics already look neat. And less wild than your usual escapades. :P

Bryan is Shiny's brother I presume?

- Coach

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 am
Count

Yes he is my brother. You can tell if you look at our faces, we look very similar. Although I have gained weight where he has not.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 am
Minor Diety

I'm really bad at seeing family resemblance, but I just kind of figured it out from the fact that you were visiting a male couple. ;)

- Coach

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 am
Felix Rex

damnit...those videos were working on a different machine. :evil: I'll have to go over the code again.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No I meant 'here' as in at work and 'can't' as in 'there is no sound on my work pc and people will notice'. i'm sure they'll work on my home PC! (was home late yesterday so didn't check)

- Coach

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 am
Felix Rex

heh... well, let's hope it works, but it did NOT work on my desktop at home, which annoys me. However, it does work on this PC, running the same version of Firefox as my home pc. Thus, I'm a little confused. I'll figure it out, maybe.

Or maybe I'll just go HTML5.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

blah, I freakin' give up. The current code works in FF and IE on my local machine, but not Chrome. Chrome sees the file, knows it exists, but won't play it. I have no idea why. I'm willing to bet my FF at home doesn't work either. I have no clue.

Since FF doesn't support HTML5 yet except in development builds, I guess I'll leave it alone for now. Once HTML5 video is supported, I'll switch to using that, assuming the browser manufacturers can agree on a video/audio standard. Stupid divergent standards.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Ok, put pics and videos up from our trip to Quebec a few weeks ago. I have the same issues with the videos...won't play on my Windows 7 box in FF. I don't know why... it should work. I was able to run it ok in IE on the same machine, so it's not a codec problem. *shrug* Sorry if you can't see the vids... you can try using IE if you'd like.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/QuebecJuly2010

I had a good time. It was a crazy, crazy ass weekend, considering how much time and work it took getting there and back, and how little time we actually spent there, but I feel like it was totally worth it. And it makes for really awesome memories.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

As a test, I played around with uploading one of the videos to Youtube. I may just go that direction from now on.. upload to YouTube and just embed them.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 49  Next