It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Minor Diety

Just posting to let you know i'm still alive :wink:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:50 am
Felix Rex

which one his he? I'm betting he's the one with his head in the bucket.

As for accents...I'm certain you don't speak like a movie Brit, old chap, but I'm certain you have some passing resemblance to the accents evinced in the movie Snatch.

As for mine own accent, I'm afraid if there is a southern accent here, it is very minor. I've only lived here for 7 years (christ I'm old) and thus haven't picked it up but perhaps in passing. I'm certain I'll have an access to thine ears, but it wouldn't be southern.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I cant remeber precisely the accesnt in Snatch, but i think there were mainly 2. One, that of the Pikeys, which was very much Irish. And two, that of London, somewhat cockney i thing. Yeh, youre probably right because southern accents sound a little more like London accents, compared to London and northern accents.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:46 am
Minor Diety

One must naught attempteth to reinact ye olde englishe accentogram, if one resides within the confines of northern peasantry, also knowneth as, barbarian Yorkshire.

Aye tis true lad, time for t'sarnie.

God thats scary enough and I don't even speak true Yorkshire... :shock:

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

which one his he? I'm betting he's the one with his head in the bucket.

Now i feel like i'm the black sheep ..

~King of Thieves~

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:42 pm
Minor Diety

Hehehe, nice pic J...who is that kid on your arm tho? That's one scary pose to be photographed in, next thing you know your girlfriend starts thinking about kids...wouldn't want that, would we know?

One kid = a lot less gaming (both financially and time-wise)

Speaking of which...now that you both have a job, when are you buying a new monster pc? ;)

- Coach

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:15 pm
Minor Diety

It's her sister's kid .. and i'm afraid it's already too late, she's thinking about kids, and not even with little hints she's trying to let me know. She's just telling me, scary shit man :wink:

And i'm screwed with the monster pc as well, we bought a new car. Well we surely needed one since the one i'm driving now won't pass anymore if he has to be checked (due to a big dent mainly). So ehm .. i'm screwed again with the computer. Damn women and their cunning tricks!!

Btw it's not that i'm having a steady job (all 'interims', that sucks about teaching). Next week i'll be teaching in another school (previous contracts expired), so i do keep busy. This time geography, math and nature sciences. First time i'll be teaching some of those courses, go me! :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:39 am
Felix Rex

lol, that's amazing. We have such a disparate group of people. Mostly useless Euro college trash, a teacher (!), a programmer or two, some people in IT....and yea, that's about it. Amazing how the people from the US are the most productive. :roll: With the exception of the teacher, of course. He's ruining the next generation for us all.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:52 am
Profile WWW
King

lol, that's amazing. We have such a disparate group of people. Mostly useless Euro college trash, a teacher (!), a programmer or two, some people in IT....and yea, that's about it. Amazing how the people from the US are the most productive. :roll: With the exception of the teacher, of course. He's ruining the next generation for us all.

Im sorry but I am in a league of my own. After all I have "The Great" after my name for a reason.

Quote:
We have such a disparate group of people. Mostly useless Euro college trash, a teacher (!), a programmer or two, some people in IT, 1 "elevenbravo the great",....and yea, that's about it.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:52 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Oh yeah, and one derfmeister that pwns everyone at everything. :)

Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:42 pm
Minor Diety

Here's a pic of me from a month ago at a cantus of sorts. Sober and everything...well, I was when they took the pic. :P The guy on the left is someone from class, in case you wonder. I'm the ruggedly handsome logger on the right. And yes, I have freakishly short fingers for someone my size. Most women have longer fingers than mine. :cry:

P.S. to add to the list Satis made: in a week's time I start my internship at the communications part of the Belgian ministry of domestic policy/internal affairs in Brussels. I hope bureaucracy is all it's cracked up to be. :P Ie, slow and easy. In any case, my first non-manual labor 'job'.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:55 pm
Minor Diety

Finally! I have a different photo to masturbate to. :)

Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:27 pm
Minor Diety

Who's the guy with the demon eyes over your shoulder?

Haha, You fingers look normal to me :D

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The guy behind me, in the yellowishy shirt? A random dude. Man, you wouldn't believe that party, I think the men/women ration was 10/90. Not exaggerating. :o We arrived there with a group of some 5 girls and 3 guys and we were like "shit, is it ladies only or something?". But no...it's just because it's organized by some sort of translator/interpreter student union. Lotsa girls, kinda like in my former course. Aaaanyhoo..I managed not to get it on with a single one of them. :? Look at that face! How is such a thing even imaginable?! :wink:

And my fingers aren't that freak, you're right. :P Still not quite cool tho. I can't hold a basketball in one hand, which makes me look blatantly uncool during games compared to the 6'4" guys with hands bigger than an average torso. Did I mention the man with the biggest hands of Belgium works in our local town graveyard? Me and a few mates paid him a visit a couple of years ago. Quite the dim fella, but shit @ his hands.

Mm...I drank too much coke. Can you tell? :D

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:00 pm
Minor Diety

Some more pics. This time not of my 6 foot of Belgian goodness, but of my games collection.

- Coach

Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 49  Next