It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Minor Diety

Give the baby an eyepatch and a wooden sword and it will be known as the Scurge of the 7 Seas, commander of the Deadly Duck perhaps

Mole: impregnate pevil will ya :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Fri May 12, 2006 12:56 am
Minor Diety

J! Don't tell him things like that! Kids are only good for one thing: torturing :P If he wants to buy me a soft toy on the other hand... hehehehe

Fri May 12, 2006 2:25 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh man, I would laugh my ass off if Pev became pregnant and a mum. It'd be...surreal. :roll: Nah, actually, we shouldn't tease her with her curse of wombness...god knows i wouldn't want to have to 'worry' about that everytime I engaged in um, activities. So for once I'll cut her slack. Just once!! :P

Bj, nice kid! His bandana just freaking ROCKS! I think you should get him mini-england football t-shirts, and brass knuckles so he can show the other toddlers at the playground who the boss is! ;)

Also, make him play BG2 from the moment he starts reading. Create a perfect man!! Muhaahah! (sorry...I drank a lot of free taxpayer coke and now I'm hyped)

- Coach

Fri May 12, 2006 3:00 am
Minor Diety

Hehe yeah, the hooligan sounds better than the pirate!

Oh and Pev: we have the duty to produce kids and give them a decent education (like in Ox' example: BG2 from the moment they read) so they can stand up against all the morons. If all the idiots get kids and we don't, we'll end up surrounded by idiots!
And who will i share all my baldur's gate knowledge with if i don't get kids?

~King of Thieves~

Fri May 12, 2006 3:10 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, and no better person to play on a LAN with: you're already living in the same house anyway!! :wink: It'd be a shame to see the title of King of Thieves lost over the generations of J's. :D

- Coach

Fri May 12, 2006 3:14 am
Minor Diety

lol J you have a point about the idiots... but I think locking all the idiots on the moon would be more fun...

Fri May 12, 2006 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

If you send me £1,000,000 in sterling, I'll impregnate Pev. Otherwise, No chance :P

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri May 12, 2006 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
right, you heard the man, lets have a whip round. i have a £20 note in my pocket i think..*rummages* :twisted:

admit it caz, you'd love one really, ya clock must be starting to tick by now :wink:

@ox: damn right man, i wont have any say in the matter when we move to essex, he'll be a chav and a chelsea fan within 6 months :shock:

the lan thing is a great idea, i'm trying to get my other son into nwn, but he isn't having it. little git. never the same since he moved to yorkshire and picked up that stupid accent...

one more pic...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 12, 2006 4:52 am
Minor Diety

Bj, hes gonna be a clever bastard. Just look at the size of his head!

Fri May 12, 2006 6:00 am
Emperor

yeah man, babies dimensions are really fucked up lol tiny body, massive head.

Fri May 12, 2006 7:45 am
Felix Rex

lol, good job man. I figure as long as someone else is having the kids, Shiny and I are safe. :P And leave the pevmeister alone.... though I'd love to tease her about pregnancy, I'd hate for bad luck to turn around and nip Shiny in the uterus. :?

Fri May 12, 2006 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Fri May 12, 2006 8:35 am
Minor Diety

lol leave me alone bastards! *slips Satis bribe money* ;) My clock aint ticking bj, its firmly hidden away under a pile of rubble somewhere :P hehe

Oh and Mole aint gonna get any now til he's impotent ;)

I can just see a little BJ chav essex guy running round, with his yorkshire-speaking half-brother and bald dad... what a picture! hehe. You should get us a pic of that next :P

Fri May 12, 2006 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Count

Nope I'm with Pev - no kids - they are fine if someone else's and you only have to hear and smell them for a short time period but not for me. Don'y get me wrong I have a bad ass niece who is like 10 now that i a very cool and smart kid (can't say same for all the siblings) but by no means do I want one. Hell I love satis and my best friends but they had a kid and now means no bars with them, crying will happen at least a couple of times while we hang out, when they bring her over she spills shit all over my house (my dogs are not that bad come on) and such so it is a pain. No babies. When I get the "tick" i go hang with a kid for a couple hours best birth control I kow. However - cute kid.

Sat May 13, 2006 3:10 pm
King

Paternal interest has never especially appealed to me considering that I work as a swimming teacher. Still 5 years of work and I haven't drowned a single kid yet, I need to improve.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat May 13, 2006 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 49  Next