It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Pictures
Hey it works!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 am
Felix Rex

congrats again. lolz at the huge fluffy coat.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey it's cold outside, and if my wife would have it her way, he would probably end up wearing 2 of those + covered in a fleece blanket. :P

Btw it would be cool to have that coat in my size, i bet it's great to wear.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am
Count

OMG adorable! He looks huge! Those adorable long baby toes and fingers. So awesome. And yes the jacket is cute and looks super soft and fluffy. Thanks for sharing and again Congratulations. How is your other child taking the new arrival?

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 pm
Minor Diety

The first one is taking it very well, of course he sometimes asks for extra attention, but he doesn't seem to be that jealous.

Regarding the 'huge' remark: he's pretty big indeed: at birth he was 3kg995, but most important he measured 54,5 cm. Convert if you want, our first one was average with his lenght of 50,5.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 am
Felix Rex

some pics

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I've finally gotten around to posting the euro pics. There are a freaking ton.

View them (in full color!) at http://clankiller.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=4.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

OMG Ox's face on the internet!

Love the pics, you've got some great ones there. I love all the architecture, those are real buildings, not horrible square brick things like we get these days ;) Horrible view from your Paris window; as for the shower thing though that doesn't surprise me. Even in Paris the French aren't exactly sophisticated with bathroom equipment! At least you probably had more than a hole in the floor though for a toilet... still lots of those near my parents place *shudder*

Really like all the statue photos you took as well, some really interesting ones in there, particularly the first ones in Frankfurt.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I'm waiting for Ox to freak out on me about having his face on the interweb. :roll: We'll see.

I love European architecture. There's some of that in the US, but not a lot... mostly we have the horrible utilitarian square structures. Blah. Though I admit some modern architecture can be pretty awesome.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Nice. Sexy peeps. My favorite are:

http://clankiller.com/gallery/galleries ... _thumb.png
http://clankiller.com/gallery/galleries ... 000133.png
http://clankiller.com/gallery/galleries ... G_2346.png
http://clankiller.com/gallery/galleries ... G_2363.png

I see Ox wearing the tricolori, much to my approval. :)

Still feel like a schmo for missing out. :*( No monies

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:02 am
Minor Diety

I look like such a doofus in that first pic of you guys with me in Antwerp. Shoulders slumped, head down...wtf. Other than that, great pics of course. :) Too bad pictures aren't allowed in the Scare Coeur or the Antwerp red light district. Would have made for nice pics. :P

frankfurt actually looks a lot nicer than I remembered - good to know (Nintendo Europe HQ is there). And the water was actually coloured? Damn...ok Shiny, you win. :P

What did your friends and family say of the pics? And about your experiences? What made them go "wtf" the most? I'm just wondering. :)

- Coach

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 am
Count

I have to run so can't really answer all the questions but the picture you do not like just keep in mind Satis reminds me of the chick pose they do on the red carpet, show the back end and look back towards the camera so don't feel too bad.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:08 pm
Felix Rex

Jeez...ok then, thanks Shiny.

The biggest wtf is how many places we went to in how short of a time. It really wasn't all that bad. If it hadn't been for that late night in Antwerp, I think we would've been fine. :roll: Beyond that, lots of jealousy, lots of people talking about how they want to go to Europe now. Haha...suckers!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I would feel sorry for that night if it weren't such a good one. :P I think we all kind of underestimated its impact.

- Coach

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 am
Felix Rex

yea, that Antwerp night was definitely worth it. The payment the next morning was extreme, though. :roll: I should've thought of taking pictures. I bet I was white as a sheet.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 49  Next