It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Felix Rex

just teach them unsafe swimming habits, but make sure they don't die when you're watching them. Then, some day, they'll decide to go swim in their backyard pool at midnight.... :twisted:

Sun May 14, 2006 10:01 am
Profile WWW
King

This is England- any kid would freeze to death if they tried night swimming.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed May 17, 2006 3:46 am
Minor Diety

Wed May 17, 2006 8:02 am
Profile WWW
King

There's always a silver lining to every cloud....

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed May 17, 2006 8:04 am
Minor Diety

I dont dislike the idea of raising a kid at about 35, but by then it would probably be too late. Imagine raising a teenager at 51. So i think a good age would be 30, but thats only 9 years from now. I dont see that happenening.

Wed May 17, 2006 9:40 am
Felix Rex

I plan on getting really rich and famous, then putting out an ad for women to have my children. Artifically inseminated of course (fends off Shiny). I figure they can pay me $3000 for the honor of carrying on my superior genetic heritage.

In fact, maybe I'll just have myself cloned and inserted into various women's ovaries.

Wed May 17, 2006 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Then they'll somehow screw you for more than $3000 worth of child support.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed May 17, 2006 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I dont dislike the idea of raising a kid at about 35, but by then it would probably be too late. Imagine raising a teenager at 51. So i think a good age would be 30, but thats only 9 years from now. I dont see that happenening.

Lol feel sorry for my parents then ;) They were 38 and 40 when I was born so as a teenager they were 51 and 53. Then again I wasn't the typical "omg i hate you all im gonna go drink/do drugs/cut my wrists" kind of teenager.

Wed May 17, 2006 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Wed May 17, 2006 5:05 pm
Minor Diety

lol they coped fine. Then again they're not the typical fat lazy types either; do a lot of walking, mum does aerobics, so I guess they're in pretty good shape for their age too (not the best of course ;)). Mum'll be 60 in Oct, Dad will be 62 in December... they kinda look it but they certainly don't act it. Got more energy than me ;) hehe

Actually I'd say apart from the obvious health risks of being an older parent (mainly for the mum giving birth) that older parents are a good thing. Only thing that sucks is I'll get about 15 years less with my parents than most would on average.

Thu May 18, 2006 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thu May 18, 2006 9:28 am
King

Haven't I changed?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:55 am
Minor Diety

I suddenly had to think about Franny, so we could ask "are you the chick on the right or in the middle?" :P

Oh and we'll just say those red eyes in the picture are due to the camera, right? :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:56 am
King

Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:42 pm
Minor Diety

Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 49  Next