It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 49  Next
Pictures 
Minor Diety

Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:02 pm
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:32 pm
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:35 pm
King

That's fairly neat for a student room, mine has papers all over the floor (essay on Marxism in archaeology, I just use the floor as a filing cabinet)

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:45 am
Minor Diety

Cool pics...I need to do a photo special some time too myself. lol @ the random cat, I bet it's very hygienic. That sounded like something I would post...and nice rig, especially your screen. Where do you live again? *gets out crowbar*

- Coach

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:40 am
Minor Diety

That cat actually seems more hygenic that all of us at the house. :D Seriously, no fleas, no smell. Cats are ok animals, i do question its loyalty sometimes and whether it actually recognises me as derf, and not just some other human that gives it sliced ham every now and then.

Lets just say i like in the county of gloucestershire. I dont want some crazy belgian attempting to break into my room and hacking out the 7800GTX from my PC.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:45 am
King

Nice vague description- we had a cat for the first few weeks, one of my housemates tried to bribe it by buying cat food.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:38 am
Minor Diety

Now that i know (thanks to pev) how to post movies, might aswell post one of when i went to the Italian Alps last year.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:33 pm
Felix Rex

nice. And lol, you didn't say anything. I was hoping I could make fun of the british accent you're sure to have.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha, no fun for you. I would've spoken in italian anyway.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:08 pm
King

nice. And lol, you didn't say anything. I was hoping I could make fun of the british accent you're sure to have.

*innocently asks with :rifle: *
What's wrong with my accent Satis? Come on tell me and the rest :)

Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:00 am
Felix Rex

I think accents are hilarious. I'm sure other thing of American accents similarly.

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It would be funny because of the stereotype encapsulated in Satis' twisted mind. :D

I would find a southern US accent totally hilarious beyond recuperation given the various films ive seen. :D

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:41 pm
Minor Diety

What ho good chaps, pray informeth one of what is so wrong with our accent, tally ho what what!

*ahem* nice vid derf :) looks like something out of Oblivion... but less shiny ;)

Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

One must naught attempteth to reinact ye olde englishe accentogram, if one resides within the confines of northern peasantry, also knowneth as, barbarian Yorkshire.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 49  Next