It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
How do you know .. 
Minor Diety

Post How do you know ..
if a guy is gay. :shock:

I know it's a weird question, but i'm serieus, how do you know. Without just asking him of course.

Thing is, i got a friend, well not really a close friend just someone i occasionally have a drink with, and he's kinda stalking me. always calling when i wonna go to the movie, if i wonna have a drink blabla .. and i don't mind occasionally, but he really doesn't stop. Untill today i was about 70% sure that he was gay, now i'm about 99% sure. So i think he's just interested in me. He already met my gf (that made the % go from 40 to 70 :P ) btw.

Bla basicly i just needed to get this from my chest. man the guy is obsessed. can't blame him of course, falling for my good looks :)

The guy is actually (kinda) okay, if he would just not call so much. He does this with other people as well btw.

Bla so my question: any pointers on how to handle this situation? he hasn't come out of the closet, and i'm not going to pull him out. think i just ignore his calls, pick up if i want to.

anyone has a friend or so that's gay or might be gay or has a crush on him/her ... ?

help

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:50 pm
Minor Diety

Well, the only way you can really tell is if its obvious. If its not then hes not, if he is, then he is. No point making a big deal of it.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:51 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah well, it depends what you would call obvious.

I talked to him an hour ago on msn (after not answering 2 of his phone calls, but i really missed them this time). i made a typo and he made a comment like: oh i thought you were sending me kisses. :oops:

and he's always jealous when my gf is around, really funny to see actually. 'oh look she needs attention'

(mm, this is a lot cheaper then a shrink probably)

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:56 pm
Minor Diety

maybe hes gay. Maybe hes just an asshole.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:58 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

how good a friend is he? if you're ok, just ask him! its not that big a deal. if a bloke is gay though, its mostly pretty obvious

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:03 pm
Felix Rex

nah, you can't always tell. I've known plenty of gay/bi people where it was totally not obvious (and quite a few where it was). Bah, as long as he doesn't grab your ass I think you'll be fine. Maybe tell him to chill out if he's coming on a bit strong. :lol: hahahaha! I always thought your avatar looked kinda gay.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I agree. Just ask the guy, "Excuse me, old matey, old friend, old pal, you arent a faggot by any chance?"

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:08 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

whats up with that?

most don't try and hide it, the cleaner at my old company was gay, he didn't give a shit, very funny man also.

kinda sucked though when you'd go for a piss and he'd be cleaning the toilets, and then come and just STAND THERE talking to you while yo're trying to go. :roll: put you right of, i can tell you..

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:13 pm
Minor Diety

Not that good of a friend. wouldn't mind if he wouldn't call anymore because he's pissed that i called him gay while he's not. but i'm not very blunt in these matters.

And it's always obvious when someone's gay if you're an outsider (or more or less an outsider). Like in the student home i was in, the girls said one day: you know what, there's a gay guy this year. They moved in for like a couple days or weeks and i said: well it's either guy x or y. Turned out they where both gay. :lol:

and derf: if he wouldn't be so possesive/obsessive i wouldn't whine about him. so you might even be right on both gay and asshole.

Think i'm just gonna totally ignore him from now on. not loosing a real good friend, .. only problem is to really get rid of him. It's more like a stalking problem actually. Sometimes he just stands in front of the door (on the craziest hours) to see if i'm home. and his brother lives around the corner so he can see when i'm home if my car is parked in front.

Mmm, gonna change my topic to:

How do you know if someone ..

is stalking you/is totally obsessed with you/is a psycho/ ...

Doesn't anyone has a 'how to get rid of that psycho' manual (preferably in 10 steps or so)

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:15 pm
Minor Diety

I always thought your avatar looked kinda gay.

What the .. :shock:

And the guy in that picture is not drunk on that picture (yet :P ) but he might be not very down to earth.

Ow and i'm not wearing my glasses (risk of falling and breaking them too high), and i noticed i always look kinda weird when i'm not wearing them. Gonna look for a better (NOT GAY) picture.

And on the gay-thing: i wouldn't mind if he would just tell: hey i'm gay. Then i would say: good for you. maybe he just doesn't know he is. bah .. shouldn't be worrying about these matters. need to look for a good picture.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:21 pm
Minor Diety

1. Is he/she following you in the dark?
2. Is he/she peeping alot at you?
3. Does he/she always try and talk to you?
4. Go to your kitchen.
5. Depending on your proficiencies, pick a weapon. (knife reccomended).
6. Pick a secondary weapon (glass bottle reccomended).
7. Corner you opponent.
8. Use your weapons in order to disfigure opponent as much as possible. (War-Cry reccomended)
9. If you have the dual-wielding feal then you can use both at the same time.
10. There you go, no more stalker.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:22 pm
Minor Diety

Thx derf, now i feel a lot safer. You also have a 'how do i clean this mess up' guide? my mom won't be happy with all these bloodstains and guts all over the place.

I'm still looking for a decent picture of me, only problem is whenever there is a picture taken and put on the i-net, i'm totally wasted, looking weird or both.

Really pfff not a single decent picture. got some pictures on another computer here, might post one of them tomorrow if i don't look too weird on those.

test

I think i look less gay here, although i'm awfully drunk, but not half as drunk as the guy sitting beside me. And don't mind the outfit, it's a student thing. NOT some strange cult or something.

~King of Thieves~

Last edited by J on Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:39 pm
Minor Diety

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:43 pm
Minor Diety

A student thing, 'een pots', a student hat. Dunno why people wear it, it's a tradition. It's actually hard not to lose it when you're drunk.

Also depends on the city you go to uni, other cities, other clubs, other traditions. But i had the time of my life there. 8)

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:47 pm
Minor Diety

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next