It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
forum news 
Minor Diety

Post Re: forum news
Keep up the good work! It's very slow today but as you can see it's functional. :P

- Coach

Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:54 am
Felix Rex

I ran into a series of snags and decided to take a break. I'll continue working on it when I feel the urge again. :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

As much as I like having our own little spot here and appreciate your efforts, have you considered just starting a Discord server? I mean...I feel a bit guilty about you putting all your time and money into this and Discord is basically free.

I'm not saying I want it - just putting it out there as an option in case you don't want to deal with all the complications of running this forum. I'd be sad to see it go, there's so much history here. :)

- Coach

Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:05 pm
Felix Rex

lol, I appreciate the offer. Mostly I don't have the time to dedicate to just get it working, hence why this is dragging on forever. :roll: But I'm not worried about it. I'm going to do the AWS hosting thing anyway for my websites, so whether or not there are forums is inconsequential.

Does anyone want an official Clankiller Discord server? That may be an option as well. :D

Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Not sure it would work. I mean it might be nice for when we actually play games together, but otherwise we're all on here way too sporadically to really utilise Discord. I still prefer forums over Discord :D

That said, I do constantly try to react to your posts these days with smileys :oops:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol, I appreciate it Pevil! :P

Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha yes the ability to respond a bit more low key with direct emojis like on Discord or whatsapp is a shame, but I'm sure Satis can integrate that into the new forum with his 1337 c0d3r skillz :P

Anyway, forums over discord it is then :D

- Coach

Mon May 01, 2023 4:00 pm
Felix Rex

hey man, don't underestimate me. :wink: Well, at least as soon as I get over significant bouts of laziness at least.

Wed May 03, 2023 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2