It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Ox? 
Felix Rex

Post Ox?
Anyone talked to Ox recently? He hasn't been around for quite some time and I noticed he hasn't been on Steam in like 6 months (or he blocked me). Just curious if anyone's heard from him.

Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Ox?
Not since November when he last emailed me. I've emailed three times since then. One was a reply to his email, one was a "oh I forgot to mention this" email and the last one was just a couple of weeks ago, along the lines of "answer so I know you're alive, even if it's just hi" type of email. Last I know he was in Belgium for Christmas. I think north of France has had a lot of covid going on still so just hoping it's not that. He hasn't been on steam so you're not blocked (or we both are).

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Oh man... do you think he might have grown up, settled down, had a kid, got married, and decided all this gaming and drinking and stuff was a bad part of his life he'd rather not deal with?

:lol: Nah!

I did send him an email yesterday at what I think is his email address. Man... I didn't realize how really bad I am at staying in touch with people. :(

Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hahah what were you smoking when you typed that? ;)

Don't get me wrong, we don't email loads; we reply to each other every 3 or 4 months so it's not completely unusual, but he'd usually respond to a "are you ok" (mainly coz I never send anything like that, we are sworn enemies and hate each other after all) and him not gaming is very unusual. I know he had some stuff going on so I'm sort of hoping he's just caught up in that.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Was wondering the same thing as well. Let's hope he's still okay and just too busy.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:17 am
Felix Rex

Yea, hope so. I have still not heard from him. :?

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Nothing here either. Annoyingly I'd just asked in the last email for his number again (still got one from about 15 years ago) but he hasn't responded to that or I could've pestered him in multiple ways!

Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

He and I have escaped society to live together in secluded homoerotic harmony.

No seriously. Not heard anything for a while but we only exchanged email like once or twice a year.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:18 pm
Minor Diety

Derf :lol:

Emailed him again yesterday, still no responses yet.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Hey, I'd be totally cool with Derf and Ox having homoerotic house parties. :roll: Unfortunately, still no response from my emails. Unfortunately, Ox is as avoidant of social media as me, so googling him is an exercise in futility.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry for not letting you guys know anything or responding to your emails to me, things have been pretty crazy. I'm working my way through everything to get back to not being a horrible person who doesn't respond to any emails for months on end, making people worried. :(

I'll make sure to drop in more often but no need to be worried, I'm still alive and more or less ok. :-) Glad to see you're all doing ok too (at least that's what it seems like)!

Sorry again for the silence.

- Coach

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:40 am
Minor Diety

Oh wow, good to hear from you Ox. I was convinced something (probably bad) actually happened to you.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:38 am
Felix Rex

Yea, me too. I'm really glad to hear from you. Sounds like something bad did happen, but at least it wasn't fatal. I'd love to hear details if/when you have time.

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Yea, we were really close on calling in some random reality tv show to help find you. Like Home Extreme Makeover and where is Ox today :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:35 am
Minor Diety

I've always thought you were a bastard so don't worry :P Good to finally hear from you #cough# *drinks beer* *burps*

Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next