It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Covid-19 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Covid-19
Ugh, sorry Peltz. I hope you and your family recover quickly.

Shiny got sick on Thursday, but tested negative to Covid a couple times. Hopefully it's the Flu or something. She doesn't have a fever, but has been feeling like total butt for a few days. I imagine I'm likely to catch whatever it is as well. Hopefully not covid, fingers crossed.

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

So I did the test that takes 24h for results and it was positive for covid. The good news for me at least is that I'm feeling much better. In a day or two/three this will just be a bad memory.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:22 am
Minor Diety

My wife and kids cought it end of december. The wife was pretty under the weather from it, couple of days in bed. I got tested and selftested several times, but remained negative.

So if this was the script from a book or film, i guess we can assume i'm immune. 8-)

~King of Thieves~

Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:10 am
Minor Diety

Quick! Harvest J for his immunity!

Glad to hear you're already feeling better Peltz.

Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Quote:
i guess we can assume i'm immune.

Were his famous last words.. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:21 am
Felix Rex

Oh man, lots of people getting sick from this. Stay well everyone! Glad you managed to avoid it J, and glad it sounds like your family is doing ok. Shiny and I still negative. Not sure if I mentioned it, but my sister and her husband got it, but both recovered ok.

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

How are the plagued people doing? Hope you're ok now Peltz, and that you guys are still negative Satis.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I'm nearly good as n... well...new would be a bit stretching it but by the end of the week, it'll be behind me. All major issues are gone.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:41 pm
Minor Diety

Hooray! Glad to hear it.

One of our friends is currently annoyed as he fell over and broke his femur, right up by his hip, a week ago. It's still no visitors thanks to covid so he's insanely bored and lonely at the moment.

Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Shiny and I still negative, though both of us are sick.. she's recovering, though I'm still getting worse. Not covid... not fever, no other typical symptoms. Just a cold or something. Freaking annoying, regardless. :demon: Better than covid, in any case.

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Did you do the home test or the more thorough lab test? Because all my home tests were negative but the lab one was positive.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:37 am
Felix Rex

No, we just did home tests. Neither of us ever ran a fever and we're both recovered. I'm pretty sure I either had a cold or just bad allergies. But who knows. :?

Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Our turn now. Technically I'm negative but pretty sure that's going to change in a few days. Niall was feeling really rough Sun/Mon and thought it was just a cold but he was burning up in bed last night. He feels better today though still coughing and sneezing. But I'm meant to be going for my follow up appointment after my elbow surgery tomorrow and last night started to feel rough too. So I did a test this morning - negative. Since Niall is a few days ahead of me I made him do one when he got home - positive. So pretty sure I have it and have rebooked my appointment, don't want making ill people more ill on my conscience! Got to increase my daily steroid dose from 10mg to 80mg! Here's hoping it passes quickly. I'm going to curl up on the sofa with ice cream and watch Bake Off in a min, that will help us feel better :)

Hope everyone else is still well.

Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I hear ice cream makes everything better. Except for me, since I have issues with ice cream and other milk products. :roll: I hope everything turns out ok... thankfully the latest bouts of covid seem to be diminishing in severity. I really hope you all end up fine.

Shiny and I are still sheltering. Most of my coworkers are doing work events and whatever, but they're thankfully understanding that I'm a freak and avoiding this particular disease. I really hope to be one of the few that avoids this thing.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I’m getting first hand contacts getting Covid all over the place there days! Interesting how with relaxed restrictions it now seems to be spreading like wildfire. Makes me think the restrictions were bullshit to begin with.

Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next