It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Pets 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Pets
Dressing up as Discworld sounds like next level. :D The most extreme I went for a Star Wars movie was in a full imperial uniform, with Shiny dressing up as A New Hope Leia in the white. I think it was awesome. I still have the imperial officer uniform, but it's... um... a little small now. :roll:

Regarding tortoises, we've owned a Russian Tortoise and a Sulcatta tortoise. They're both land tortoises, but they both died before their time, so I'm not sure I ever want to own a tortoise again. Apparently I'm a terrible tortoise parent. :(

Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oops poor tortoises! Maybe you just got unlucky with genetics. Let's say that :D They are cool creatures but I think I'd find them a bit boring for a pet. I was highly amused to find out they like being brushed after a bath though

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
Dressing up as Discworld sounds like next level. :D The most extreme I went for a Star Wars movie was in a full imperial uniform, with Shiny dressing up as A New Hope Leia in the white. I think it was awesome. I still have the imperial officer uniform, but it's... um... a little small now. :roll:

Regarding tortoises, we've owned a Russian Tortoise and a Sulcatta tortoise. They're both land tortoises, but they both died before their time, so I'm not sure I ever want to own a tortoise again. Apparently I'm a terrible tortoise parent. :(

Did you tell her to hold it right there, rebel scum?

- Coach

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:25 am
Felix Rex

Maybe.... Don't judge me!

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3