It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Crappy day 
Duke

Post Crappy day
My mother called me at 9:30 this morning. One of her students had been beaten by her boyfriend. She talked to him on the phone and told him to leave the apartment (it was hers) and take his shit too. Of course he refused to leave. My mother recruited me to help make sure he left. When I got to her place, I find out that this guy considers himself a warrior and that if anyone touches him aggresively, he believes he has the right to commit any physical act of violence (including murder). Greeeeat. Also, he's apparently built like a boxer. During the beating, he literally picked up his girlfriend and threw her.

I would have just called the police, but the woman wanted to be done without the police and all of the stress invovled. Thankfully there were 3 other guys. Most of us were armed. The idea was to go in there and help him get all his shit out today, and prevent any excuse for him to ever go near again. I wanted to hurt him when I saw the pictures of her injuries.

Thankfully he didn't put up a fight, and we all helped him get his shit out. The fucker thanked us for helping us move, and I thought, "what am I supposed to say? 'Your welcome'? Your welcome for beating the shit out of some woman, so we have to forcibly evict you?" What a bastard. The fucker had a lot of books too. I hate fucking moving books...

Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Felix Rex

Men that beat women should be lined up in the street and shot. In the nuts. With a 12 gauge.

There are a few exceptions to this rule, but not very many.

Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Super Moderator

And when you say armed - you mean guns?

Jeez - americans get rather violent.

Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:30 pm
Felix Rex

Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Duke

Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:43 am
Seigneurial Lord

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Super Moderator

Heh - we have something like that at home - they're called "splades" though - I think they were made in sweden.

Except they look better than sporks!

Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:22 am
Duke

Couple of batons, plus mace. If we felt we needed guns, we wouldn't have done it at all.

Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Minor Diety

Not sure about the lining up and shooting part though...

Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:14 am
Seigneurial Lord

Why? You prefer 'let them loose and hunt them with blowpipes?'

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

By the way, better not have a shitty day tomorrow, cuz that's my birtday, and I want to see happy faces and lots of presents! :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:42 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:44 am
Minor Diety

Now I must find time to get my driving license as soon as possible, but I'm almost never at home during the week.

Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:45 am
Minor Diety

Men that beat women should be lined up in the street and shot. In the nuts. With a 12 gauge.

Sounds about right. Exploiting your (generally) obvious physical advantage against a woman is low. It's bad enough that a woman can't walk the streets safely at night (or even the day) in many parts of town, without risk of being scarred for life by rape. Sexism, in any form, is still blatant in our society, lessened as it may have. Imho it's about time malekind started to shape up and stop debating/thinking from its cosy priviliged positions, but from an equal ground lvl, cos this way it's gonna last a loooong time. I refuse to stand by and watch entire generations of women being mind-fucked with unrealistic ideals and contradictive behavior patterns. There are enough girls/woman with friggin problems about how they look and how they should behave as it is, screwing over the best part of their youth. And that's just plain fucked up.

And yes; i'm not innocent of imposing ideals and such, or repressing women in any way or another out of my privileges, to a lesser or greater extent. Before everyone thinks i'm lecturing anyone here. :)

And jesus christ Pig; seems fucked up business allright. :/ Armed eviction resulting in moving stuff of a fucker. there are more pleasant ways of spending your day lol. :roll:

- Coach

Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:46 pm
Minor Diety

i take the bus that goes tru the more dangerous part of town; and tonite (0.30) some drunk algerian guy started harassing a girl. When she didn't react to his "lines" he started calling her names "frigid", "uneducated", etc. etc. When after several warnings from the two black guys next to him he just kept on and on calling her names i told him to quit it cos she didn't do anything to him adn stuff, but he didn't listen to me because "white ppl are all racist", so the black guys had to talk to him instead. But when he said to her "i have a good memory for faces, i will find you and fuck you one day" we threw the fucking bastard of the bus.

You don't see women on buses sexually harassing men. I can't even imagine what the girl must have been gong tru, or is atm for that matter. Bah, bah bah. What a bastard world.

- Coach

Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next