Stranger

Post Ox you ok there?
Hope you are ok.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:50 am
Minor Diety

Post Re: Ox you ok there?
Isn't he still in Malta?

Some pretty fucked up shit here though. My wife works in Brussels, not too far from the place where the second bombing happened in the subway. Their office went on lockdown, nobody allowed to go in- or outside. Don't think she's too keen on going to Brussels again tomorrow (she's home on wednesday).
Terrorism just came knocking at our door. :cry:

~King of Thieves~

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 am
Stranger

How inconsiderate of me. For some reason I remembered that you were from Holland. I guess the 'Location: Belgium' under your picture was not obvious enough. Well its good that you are all ok. The good news is that the odds for the next attack to be in belgium are low. The bad news is of course that soon enough another round will commence.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 am
Felix Rex

I'm pretty sure the Foxy one is still in Malta. Sucks that people are douchebags. Guess it's time to carpet-bomb the middle east.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hey guys, thanks for asking but I'm ok (and yes in Malta)! So is my family, and are my friends. 'Lucky' for me.

Yeah, terrible shit. Bunch of scumbags. I was looking at a translating job in Brussels the night before and was like...let's see what happens. Now I'm like...just keep me on this tiny island that no one cares about instead, thanks. :P

I hope this opens the eyes of some people in the Brussels area who have been aiding and abetting some of these people (or the people involved with them). The guy they caught last week (one of the Paris dudes) was still in Molenbeek 4 freaking months after they started looking for him. He even moved from house to house a few times. Now you gotta know, Molenbeek is not big at all (it's a neighbourhood in Brussels basically) he was a street kid from the same town, and like 70% of all the people in Molenbeek are unemployed and hang out on the street. There is no fucking way this guy could have stayed hidden there for that long without some sort of silent cooperation. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think your average Morrocan/Muslim in Brussels is a fan of wanton massacres of civilians, but I DO believe that they would probably prefer to stay silent than to hand one of their own over to the police. Let's hope that will chance now the madness is closer to home.

- Coach

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:53 am
Minor Diety

So, they've been busting down doors and arresting people left and right the past week. Shot some more people in the leg too (apparently that's a favorite trick of the Belgian police). And then today a bunch of asshole right-wing hooligans went down to Brussels centre and started a violent protest. Sigh. This kinda nonsense is exactly what those ignorant bastards want....further polarization.

- Coach

Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]