It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Holidays 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Holidays
Yea, I'm was one of the most devious and conniving 13 year-olds ever.

Wed May 27, 2015 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

On another note, back from Prague where I had an amazing 7 days of eating old-fashioned man food like gulash, boar and venison, drinking a variety of great beers, hanging out in public parks getting wasted on Moravian wine while having Croation-style BBQ meat and visiting museums and beer gardens. Also, probably the coolest club in the universe, Cross Club.

The entire interior is made from repurposed cars, scrap metal, computer parts and other electronics. The philosophy is basically a cool place for laid back people, as it grew from a small group of friends making a hangout into a full-fledged art center/meeting place/club/bar/lounge. We sat down and within 5 minutes a random guy asked us if we wanted to buy some weed, to give you an idea of how few fucks are given. :lol: Great place.

After the trip I literally went straight into worked and destroyed myself by working 5 days straight for 12 hours, but I finally can breathe again. Didn't take many pictures as I was with friends, but I'll see if I can find some of theirs.

- Coach

Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:13 am
Felix Rex

Sounds fun. My company is now in crunch time, so no time off (or even weekends off) for the next month and change. Yay. I'll be taking some sort of vacation once this shit is over.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2