It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ode to Pev 
Minor Diety

Post Ode to Pev
Ok, first some explaining is needed. I was going to do this "plot" a long, long time ago. Way way back in the age of Tribe and the original WTO site. Dunno how many of you remember, but Pev left for some time, and I was going to do this while she was away, because I knew she was returning. And now that situation has theoretically risen again.

The point in it, was at the time, to show that I did not care how many people knew what I thought about her, or what they had to say about it, either way, feel free to post. This means a lot less now, as there are less people, but still, the strongest of our old group still exist, so I hope it touches someone.

I really can't recall what format i was going to do it in, but That no longer matters, I'll just type what I think.

An Ode to Pev

She is the most incredibly beautiful girl i've ever seen. There are those out there, who are like "wow" supermodle type hot, but no, Pev, is in a league of her own. Her hair and her eyes put her a cut above the rest. Especially her eyes. They are almost feline at times, and when I look in to them I get these uncontrolable feelings and urges, all in various, but greater portions, every time. I still feel now, as strongly as I ever have. I love that girl. And I thank tribe for closing walkthrough, and I thank all the people that USED to annoy her, because with out that, she would never have posted her email address, and I would never have met her.

From the first time we spoke on MSN, though I only just remember it, I knew what I wanted. It was her. I knew how real it was, despite not having met, or seen her, because I really didn't want a relationship. I'd had enough of girls, and what the had to "offer". And for a while, Pev was still under this impression. But it seemed to fake, to distant... to impossible. But I used to think about her everyday, dream about her everynight. I remember signing in several times on MSN, thinking either "yay" if she was on, or "thats crap" if she wasn't.

I'd stay with this girl through anything. For a long time, before i met Pev, I had a crush on Eve. A girl at work. But that didn't last. But I also went in to a 15 year old mode, with Avril Lavigne. Sad I know. Recently, I found out that all the times she told me off, for going on about her, was actually Pev wishing that I wanted her, Not Avril. And though I wish she had told me at the time, finding out made me smile anyway.

The best thing about Pev, is her beaming personality. In the darkest night, on the darkest hour, if satan shadowed above, despite her "will to be evil" it would shine, and cast away the shadow, and fill my heart with joy. She's perfectly willing to sit and watch me play a game, though I still offer her to do something else, she enjoys it, watching me... and though I don't know whether or not she is watching me, makes me feel happy when she tells me. But this girl is something different. I dare say that any man who has ever had a relationship, has said "I just like to watch you sleep all night" or something along those lines. Pev is the kind of girl you would ACTUALLY do that to. You would stay up all night, watching her... I should know. I've done it. I love to let her sleep on my chest... despite it making my arm ache or whatever... I last as long as I can so that she doesn't have to move.

Now comes the personal bit. And Pev, i'm sorry if this is something you want keeping quiet, but I have no shame in what we share. Making love. I've never once "fucked" Caz. Even if I am in a frisky fast and furious type mood, I still try to make sure she enjoys it as much if not more than I do. And if she didn't peak, I'd see to it afterwards that I make up for it. Where as with my ex, I "fucked" her all the time. I'd never do that to Caz. It's never been purely for my enjoyment. And I'd never force her to do anything she didn't want to do. She knows that.

A while back, we had an accident. We thought she could have been pregnant. But I stood by her, and we went to get some emergancy contraception. With my Ex this also happened. And I didn't want any part of it. I only told her that I'd stay by her because I thought I had to say it. But with Pev, I wanted to be there. No matter what. I'm moving my whole life for her.

And back on to Pev. If there is a better person than her, on this earth, I have yet to find them. And I don't feel anyone ever will. At least not in my oppinion. She is to ... awesome, wonderful, amazing, brilliant, perfect, sweet, Caring, Kind, Loving, Fun, Exciting... theres not enough words to say it.

I don't know how I came to feel for some one so strongly, despite only have an Internet based interface of comunication with them. I never thought It possible. I don't understand it to this day. But it happened. She seemed to wonderful to be true... and she still is, but she is true... and to think of moments without her, to see her leave on that train, or to see her vanish from view as my train leaves... it damn near kills me. I've never been one to cry emotionally like that. heck, I didn't cry when my nan died, and I loved her like mad. But I cry when Pev isn't here. Or when we leave each other. Admitedly I've trained my self to find a way of holding it in. But sometimes to let it out feels good.

Only one person could make me feel so strongly. I love you Caz.

There may have been a lot lost from my original Idea. But I hope that many of you have seen a side of me you haven't yet known. And I hope you respect it. I love her like mad. And any one who wouldn't want to be with her is a fool.

Caz, Spend the rest of your life with me please?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Ode to Pev
Mmm...this is a bit uhm, personal and stuff. Not sure if i wanted to know all that lol, but hey, it's good you guys love eachother, and as you prolly already know i wish you both the best of times, both individually and as a couple, you biatches! :D ;)

Mole wrote:
And I thank tribe for closing walkthrough, and I thank all the people that USED to annoy her

It was my pleasure. And drop the "used" lol :twisted:

- Coach

Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:20 am
Minor Diety

lol, some how Ox, i knew you'd be the first to read this, just... knew it. I know some of it is overlypersonal, but I don't think I care who knows.

But thanks, You've always been a good sport. oh, and *drops the used*

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well, actually, I think I was the one who first started to read it, but I found it a little too personal and too long, so I quit.

But well... ehm... good luck with each other :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:51 am
Minor Diety

Hehe i noticed the topic too when there was no reply yet. and since it was a LOT too read and i didn`t really understand if it was for pevil alone or not i didn`t reply.

anyway -> good luck for you both

~King of Thieves~

Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:00 am
Minor Diety

er...hi there guys...um...i'm surprised no one #cough#ox#cough#badjoke#cough#satis#cough# has taken the piss yet!!!! lol...er...but...um...

steve, you know it's yes.

*runs away madly in fear* lol

btw yes, i do have internet connection! But only til Saturday. on sunday I'm moving into my uni flat, and so have to wait til I can get a phone line put in but that might have to wait til sometime in november...

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Pevil! Wieeeeeee! What rock did you crawl under from? ;)

Man, quit the long-term relationship talks, it's giving me the shivers. :? :wink: Anyways...i did have to refrain myself from saying "omfg" (as in "too much talk about feelings") , but i think i managed to repress that in my reply. :)

- Coach

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:10 pm
Felix Rex

hrmph, I barely read any of the first post. Or Pev's reply. Buncha sickos. Why don't you have phone sex like normal people?

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Is phone sex sex over the phone, or sex with a phone? In the latter case, i'm normal. :twisted:

- Coach

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:15 pm
Felix Rex

erm, prior... remind me never to use your phone, Ox.

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

lol, some how Ox, i knew you'd be the first to read this, just... knew it. I know some of it is overlypersonal, but I don't think I care who knows.

But thanks, You've always been a good sport. oh, and *drops the used*

Well actually, I read it 1 sec after you posted it, didn't know what to reply :? Still don't know :roll:

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, didn't expect you guys to read much, but that don't matter. I owed it to caz anyway, but thats not why I did it... yeah blah blah. Thanks guys :)

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
yeah, i read it also, just didn't feel right to rip into either of you because of it, i was just gonna put something like..

*contented grin*

because what you have is such a cool thing. :D :D :D

erm...blah :oops: ..welcome back caz, not leave it so long next time, ok? :)

Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:14 pm
Minor Diety

hmm...right website address...looks like the clankiller forums...but...the people all seem...sensitive somehow...must be coz i'm tired. yeah, that's it...lol, but thanks guys...

anyway, on the subject of my long absence. First of all it was a case of been away for a month, can't be bothered catching up on all the topics. Then I was away at Steve's and couldn't be bothered to get online, then I was at home and the old comp in the office that connects to the net decided to catch MSBlast and die on me completely. So then that had to have a new modem and ports and stuff in as well as get rid of the virus. Then I was away at Steve's again. And then I decided to get online with this new comp of mine (the one i had all the sound trouble with) and so far I've only connected through the uni network. So it turns out the company buggered up installing the com ports somehow so I had to get some bloke in to sort it all out. No sooner do I get it online than I get one of the remaining traces of MSBlast, can't stay online long enough to download the XP patch so have to wait for the bloke to get back again to give me a disk with it on!

Anyway, as fair warning, it's back to uni on sunday, but moving in a new flat so no phoneline. Can use uni comps however lol. Gonna get a phoneline at home at some time so hopefully multiplayer bg/iwd/nwn with ppl *stares at bj, ox and inqui meaningfully* but it might not be til November i get it put in (broadband hopefully) coz tho i have a flat, hopefully me n mole boy will be getting one together so pointless paying for the first flat AND the second one. if that makes sense.

but i've missed you guys, tis good to be back

Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, it's good to have you back, despite me being in contact with you anyway. Just don't post. i'm trying to over take you and your return doesn't make that easy ;)

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next