It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Man Vs Food 
Minor Diety

Post Man Vs Food

This guy is a turd. Just thought i'd say it. Has anyone seen this show? I understand that 1-2 episodes might be entertaining but there are entire series of this goddamn show. It's the way he SHOUTS ABOUT EVERYTHING THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE SHOW!

Fat tasteless gluttonous cunt.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 pm
Felix Rex

Post Re: Man Vs Food
Yea, he's annoying. He must appeal to someone, though.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Seen the odd one. I don't think it's him that appeals, it's that "omg that looks so delicious... I could definitely eat all that" factor. I'd be happy if they just showed a picture of the food for half an hour. He is a moron though.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The show already sounds shit based on its name, but what is it about really? I have never heard of this before. :)

- Coach

Wed May 01, 2013 2:26 pm
Minor Diety

Basically, that fat fuck travels around 'Murica visiting various restaurants and diners known for having something gigantic on the menu. Typically some kind of enormous burger that weighs a ton, is fried and dipped in cheese. It doesn't vary much. It's usually a greasy ass sandwich that's big enough to feed a family. So he visits some restaurant, makes a big thing of the fact he's about to eat half a pig, SHOUTING LIKE THIS along the way. You see him take massive bites and the shit pours all over the floor, all over his hands and on his mouth. Then you watch as he chews and makes some kind of orgasmic appreciative remark about how awesome / epic / beautiful the sandwich is. Then he moves to the next tasteless diner and does the same thing. Repeat about 5 times and that's an episode. After about 2 episodes you've been entertained due to the sheer novelty and freakishness, but you feel somewhat nauseous.

When you then happen to flick through channels and each time you happen to catch YET ANOTHER episode of this shit... you come to wonder a few things. This show must be very popular. It seems symbolic of a lot of things that seem wrong with the image of 'Murica. The loudness. The excessive consumption. The shamelessness. The ignorance. The immorality. The stupidity of not seeing any of these points. It's gluttonous. 80% of the people on that show are about the size of an adult walrus.

I'm sure a British equivalent would be just as bad. They would replace the "food" with tea and scones, and the loutishness with an excruciating form of reservedness and fear for knowledge of anything that exists beyond their fucking island.

Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 pm
Stranger

Haha, i bet writing that made you feel good :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed May 01, 2013 11:49 pm
Minor Diety

Insert "Skyrim" here and there and we have our missing review :P

~King of Thieves~

Thu May 02, 2013 8:42 am
Felix Rex

lol, goddamn, did Derf just jade America's food gluttony!? Ox would revel in it. BTW, I cooked a ridiculously huge steak today. :roll:

Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]