It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
So yeah 
Minor Diety

Post So yeah
I was awol for a while, but I should be more active again now. :)

My situation so far was that I was living a long commute away from work and working long days and highly irregular hours, leaving me almost no time to do anything but collapse when I get home (after groceries, cleaning and cooking). Even though I had internet at home, I usually limited myself to writing e-mails and/or small games to relax a little. So CK slid to the background a little bit. :)

After a while I started looking for a place closer to work, and that has been the story the last month or so. With that little time to do things outside of work anyway, you can imagine the joys of apartment hunting weren't much of a break. ;) But I found a nice place, only a 10 minute walk from work, which should help immensely with sleeping and enjoying life a little. Especially now the summer is here!

But before I got here I had to move everything from place A to B and go back a few times to clean up and finish business there, and THEN I had to go to Belgium for a few days to attend one of my brothers' wedding. Good news is that I had a lot of spare weight for my journey so managed to get my desktop along!

So now I'm here, all set up, internet, some time for myself, and my gaming PC here. Things should be a little more normal again from here on. :) The only thing is that I didn't take my LCD screen along yet, but I can use the TV for that with an HDMI cable so it's all good. Someone's coming over in May and they will bring the screen along anyway. So yeah, good to be back. :)

- Coach

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 am
Stranger

Post Re: So yeah
Cool. CK was a bit quiet without you. I guess we now know who's to blame if this site dies :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 am
Minor Diety

Satis' wallet? :P

- Coach

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 am
Minor Diety

All I have to say is if you have your gaming PC get your stupid little bitch dwarf ass onto GW2 (preferably giving me warning beforehand as I must admit my own GW2 gaming has slipped somewhat) and we will go terrorise Tyria together.

No excuses.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah it's always calm here without Ox.

Just noticed joining dates .. we're getting old. :D

~King of Thieves~

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am
Felix Rex

Quiet about the old thing, you. :roll: Welcome back Ox.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:29 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Yea, considering I entered the "walking the forty" club (Achievement unlocked: You are 30!), you (J) must be like ancient or something :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:00 am
Minor Diety

Haha well i can name a few people here that are older than me .. i'm 'only' 33 you now.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:09 am
Stranger

Mm that young eh. Or should i say not old. I guess its your profession that gives adds 'smart years' then that got me confused.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm
Felix Rex

I think I'm the old man here. :evil: I didn't think I'd live to see 37.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Most of my work colleagues are 20-25 years old. While the difference is not so vast in terms of personality and lifestyle (me being a manchild and whatnot), they don't seem to understand that partying all night and going to work is not really on the books anymore for me. I need my beauty sleep. :roll:

- Coach

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 am
Felix Rex

damn straight you do. :roll:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]