It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
cats. good or EVIL?? 
Felix Rex

erm, they're different species. Tortoises typically live longer and get larger. No, the feet look the same on both.

My golden retriever mix dog lays around alot, but he also gets pretty energetic. He doesn't seem any more lazy than any other dog I've ever had.
bleh, far as the pets... the water turtles are (obviously) in an aquarium. Ditto with the fish. The brids are in a cage. The cat free roams the house. The golden retriever mix free roams the house. The idiot dog (chihuahua/cocker spaniel) is tied up outside because he likes to shit in the house. The turtle and tortoise free roam the house. :)

And when hearing the last part, EVERYONE ALWAYS ASKS "don't they poop everywhere?". Yes,they poop on the floor. But their poop isn't like dog poop... it's easy to clean up, it doesn't smell and it doesn't stain (usually). They also have their 'favorite' spots, like near my UPS and by the food dish. :)

Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol...assuming your place isn't the size of a football field they're gonna take up some serious palce when they grow to their largest right? :)

And don't they hibernate normally speaking? Do they hibernate next to your UPS? :)

Anyways..i had rats once who roamed the house; those bastards can get everywhere; are quite intelligent for rodents and have a nasty bite. :/ Had one of my rats scare away cats of the neighbourhood regularly. Best thing was to see my cat and rat(s) lay side to side in the winter cos they're all fuzzy and shit.

So Satis, enlighten us, how do your pets get along? The free-roaming ones, that is. Who's the boss? Tortoise, dog or cat? And who's afraid of who?

- Coach

Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:15 pm
Felix Rex

hehe....yes, they do hibernate. And sometimes next to my UPS, sometimes in a corner, who knows. And yea, the tortoise will take up some space when she gets her biggest, but that's not for another 30+ years, so I've got awhile. :) The turtle is full grown and isn't very large.

Well, my pets kinda get along. The turtle tries to attack/rape the tortoise regularly. Even though she's bigger, she runs away and never defends herself. I've had to pull him off her more times than I care to recall. :/ Stupid turtle. Doesn't realize he can't breed with another species.

Of the dogs, the big one is dominant. The little one is stupid. They're gay lovers, actually. Kinda scary.

The water turtles and fish are obviously in their own little aquariums, so they don't interact with much of anything. We have some feeder fish in with the water turtles, but the turtles leave them alone. Now, if they have babies... :twisted: There were probably 6 baby guppies at one point, but they're all gone now. I think the turtles ate them. heheh.

Erm, the cat, she hates the dogs. She used to attack them when she thought we weren't looking... now she just avoids them. The dogs are well-behaved and don't mess with the cat, they just avoid her, too (except the stupid one, he just ignores her). They're getting better, though. All the animals ignore the turtle and tortoise. The turtle will walk right toward the dog or cat until it gets out of his way. I'm sure he'd probably crawl over them if they didn't move. He does it to my foot regularly... y'know what it's like to have something unidentified crawl over your foot at 2am? Freaky.

Your rat story is kinda disturbing. I hate rats.

Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, we got an orriginal Dr. Doolittle in the house! Lol, Ox, are tehy your rats? or just ones searching for some shelter, and your mould infested house being the perfect spot for them? Ox, Rats are samrt, they learn , and learn well!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well, my pets kinda get along. The turtle tries to attack/rape the tortoise regularly. Even though she's bigger, she runs away

lol,the "run" thing was kinda funny seeing as it was about turtles and turtlesque things. :) But nevertheless great explanation; must be a busy place around there. And preventing turtle-rape is always an heroic deed, obviously. And dogs have a tendency towards gayness yeah, most male dogs living together try to probe eachother anally. :roll: You don't get that with cats, cats are real pimps. They pimp-slap everyone in obedience and hump until they drop, and they don't trust no-one. Yes, cats are ghetto material. And from the way they can change lying around one moment to being hyperactive the other moment you could also assume they're on crack. :)

Ahem..anyways...yes, those rats were mine Moleman, they didn't get in tru the sewer or anything, lol, wild rats are a pain in the ass. I once had a close encounter with a HUGE river rat; it was as big as a cat, or a small dog. Scary shit. They jump too. But domesticated rats are intelligent bastards like you said, you can train them into lots of stuff.

Best thing was to let rats loose in bath tub; they're pretty cool while swimming. :) They bit my cat in his nose several times too; when he wanted to smell what they were they thought his nose was food. :roll:

Don't have any pets atm; apart from my fungi ofcourse. ;)

Hey satis, put up some pet pics man!

- Coach

Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:32 pm
Minor Diety

i've always wanted to see one of those really huge as rats, be kinda scary...

lol, i thought cats were suposed to hunt the rodents... not be the hunted!

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Super Moderator

Tutles = usually water, flippers, fairly fast
Tortoise = feet, usually land, slow

There are land turtles, and water tortoises though, but those are the general trends.

Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:12 pm
Minor Diety

My neighbours' cat i told you guys about...the retarded one with the limp leg and the skewed eye. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:03 am
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:09 am
Felix Rex

heheh. Freaky cat. I've got my pics... actually, had em for a bit, just too lazy to post. My menagerie. Please release that most of these animals are my girlfriend's, not mine.

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Last edited by Satis on Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok, sorry my posts are so long. Anyway, last pic.

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

I got a (errr yellow-cheek?) water turtle, or tortoise, don't know, we call them both 'schildpad' :? She's cool, she's always hungry, tends beat up my water filter, so I have to put it right every time I check on how she's doing. Can't let her roam the house, cause I think the cat'll beat her up. Our cat never attacks me, I love our cat. :P

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, cool pics Satis. :) Condolences on ur bird too.

Your cat seems like a cool lazy bastard hehehe...and i take it the nail polish on the desk ain't yours either? ;)

Had a good laugh at the retard dog, lol, he just radiated retartd vibes. :) Cool turles...ever stepped on a turtle (or tortoise, whatever)? Can their shells take the pressure?

- Coach

Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next