It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
cats. good or EVIL?? 
Felix Rex

heh, thanks. Yea, the bird dying kinda upset my chick, but I wasn't really attached to it. I'm not too fond of birds.

Far as the turtles, we've stepped on them kinda. Their shells are built so you pretty much slide off them, so no real harm is done. If you were to step firmly on one, though, you'd smash it. So we're kinda careful. They're rarely in open areas anyway, so it doesn't happen much. There was some time when Katya would burrow under covers/blankets that were on the ground... thankfully she stopped doing that. I'd be pretty distraught if I killed one of my turtles. :/

Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh...on that matter; wanna hear a fucked up pet-killing story? *yes uncle Rinox* ok :)

Quite a few years ago, we took in the (really old) cat of a single uncle of mine, since he moved out of his house into a non-animals appartement. And since we knew how to handle cats since ours was still alive back then, and that we're not in a city. (for cat's freedom sake)

So, we took him in (named "bollie"); and took AGES for he felt at home here, not to mention the savage beatings he got from our own, huge (as in: big, not fat) cat. :) Anyways; it's new years eve, and we invite our uncle to come over and eat since he's single, like i said. Our cars were parked right before a toolsheddish house in the back of our garden. My uncle and dad were looking something over there, while my mum took off to pick up my grandparents. My mum always takes off like she's racing...so..apparently Bollie was half under the car when my mum kickstarted her car away and clear, and drove over his head. :( :o And then...my uncle stepped out of the door of the shed, and found his own favorite cat lying there, half his skull cracked, and still faintly meowing. :/

Understandably, he didn't feel like staying for dinner anymore and left, in tears. While me and my dad went to bury the poor thing, my mum felt (and still feels) enormously guilty. Dinner screwed, and my grandparents who dislike pets wondering all the time why the hell we gave a damn about it, resulting in looooots of fights at the dinnertable.

Man, this is a real :cry: story. Not for me ofcourse, cos i'm a double-hard bastard. But still. :)

You might think, "stupid cat, getting under a starting car", but the thing is, he was really intelligent, strange enough. And fact is that my mum takes off like a jet. :)

Since then she starts like an 80-yr old, with all those cats from the neighbourhood that visit our garden, and that ARE retards lol. :)

- Coach

Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:38 am
Super Moderator

*sob*

Poor cat.

It's awful when a cat [or any animal] gets hit by a car.... ugh... I once saw our neighbours' cat get run over when it raced across the road running from our cat.

Not a pleasant experience.

Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:25 pm
Minor Diety

Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5