It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
pussy riot 
Felix Rex

Post pussy riot
I presume you guys have heard of pussy riot, the russian all girl punk band that recently got two years in jail for protesting Putin's shady election in a church. It's garnered a lot of condemnation, but this is by far the most awesome.

Topless chick in Kiev chops down large cross with a chainsaw. Nsfw pics at link.
http://femen.livejournal.com/220299.html

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: pussy riot
I'm not sure how cutting down crosses is going to help in this case, but can't argue with a naked chick with a chainsaw obviously.

I'd like to put some comments here on Poetin, but who knows, he might hunt me down and put me in a Siberian workcamp. :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 pm
Minor Diety

Post Re: pussy riot
The pussy riot 'trial' (if you can call it that) is a sign o' the times for contemporary Russia. A dictatorship thinly veiled as a democracy, basically. Still, Putin knows how to do good PR...while he 'had' to convict these women to show he was strong and decisive and whatnot, he will of course come out and grant them amnesty in a little while. With the entire world press looking on and seeing how much of a compassionate and forgiving leader he is. :roll:

As for Femen, can't argue with the results they are getting. I'm not sure just how effective their countless topless protests are for their cause, but it sure as hell got them into every media spotlight imaginable!

- Coach

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]