It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
I fucking hate EA. 
Minor Diety

Post I fucking hate EA.
Grr fuck fucking fuck wits.

Long story short, Tried to log in to UO today and ran in to a whoooole host of problems. I'm really just posting this because I have to share it with someone who understands the angst of shitty customer service, especially if it comes to something that I am paying monthly for. FUCK sake.

Quote:
Rajendra: Hi, my name is Rajendra. How may I help you?
2252601687: I am trying to access my ultima online acount. However, there's a new "EA mythic" thing. I have tried to link all my accounts, but it's not finding the UO account that my subscription is active for.
2252601687: I have, however found a very VERY old one (From like 2002 or something) but that account I have not used, nor do I intend to use.
Rajendra: Okay.
Rajendra: Please specify your issue?
2252601687: I went to log in to Ultima Online. It told me my account had been blocked/wrong password/etc etc.
2252601687: So, I went to log in to the account management screen. However, the old one is now gone.
2252601687: When I try to link my old account to the new EA mythic, it's not finding my old UO account. I'm currently paying £10 a month for this account, so I'd like it back please.
Rajendra: Okay Please provide me your EA account email, screen/persona name with the date of birth mentioned on the EA Account and the game code\serial key you received with the game.
2252601687: Ok I believe the following:
2252601687: I think the correct email is *****removed******
2252601687: *****removed****** is the name on the account (but my overall EA account is *****removed******)
2252601687: *****removed******
2252601687: Subscription key *****removed******
Rajendra: Thank you for providing me the information. Please allow me few minutes while I look into your issue.
Rajendra: Do you have access to your EA account?
2252601687: I have access to the overall EA one yes, but not my Ultima Online account
Rajendra: Could you please verify the last four digit of the credit card used on UO account?
2252601687: Will that be the one that the money is coming out from?
Rajendra: Yes.
2252601687: *****removed******
Rajendra: This is your screen name for UO account **AccountnameI'veneverheardof**"
Rajendra: Do you know login ID?
2252601687: I think so, I will try it...
Rajendra: Please try it now.
2252601687: Negative, none of my passwords seem to be working.
Rajendra: Please try forget password option.
2252601687: From within EA mythic?
2252601687: As there isn't a forgot password option when linking accounts.
Rajendra: I have send you password reset link to the provided email address, Please check your inbox or spam folder and try to reset your password. Please use the same password first to login and you can change it later.
2252601687: Nothing come through yet. Can I just confirm that the email address is **removed**?
Rajendra: Please re-login to the email address and check.
2252601687: Nope, still nothing. Not in the inbox or the junk mail.
Rajendra: Please check your email address now.
2252601687: It has come through, however this is the password I tried! Let me try again.
2252601687: Nope. If I try logging in to the game with **AccountnameI'veneverheardof** and the password you just sent down, it tells me it couldn't verify my account. If I try linking **AccountnameI'veneverheardof** to the master account, it tells me the password is wrong.
Rajendra: You are trying to link your different accounts. Right?
2252601687: Correct, but I am also trying to log in to actually play the game as well.
Rajendra: Unfortunately, merging two accounts, In order to protect users from impersonators or to avoid confusion, once account has been set, it cannot be changed or merged.
2252601687: I'm not trying to merge them, I'm trying to link them on EA Mythic...
2252601687: But either way, it still won't let me log in to the game itself. Also, if I try to log in with my original username (the one I've used many times successfully) which is **myactualaccountname**, it tells me my account is blocked?
File attachment upload has started.
The file loginfail.png (396.87KB) was received.
2252601687: That is the image from the game screen
Rajendra: In order to resolve your issue please Call us toll free at 1-866-543-5435 (1-650-628-1001 outside of North America) from 7:00am-9:00pm CST, 7 days a week.
Rajendra: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
2252601687: I live in the UK, that number is useless to me.
File attachment upload has started.
The file loginfail2.png (332.75KB) was received.
2252601687: And image is the login problem from EA mythic
Rajendra: You can contact on this number : 0870 243 2435 for further assistance. Monday to Friday. 9:00AM to 9:00PM. Thanks!!

Rajendra: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
2252601687: Can you tell me why I can't log in to my ultima online account?
Rajendra: Please contact phone support to resolve your issue.
Rajendra: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts support today. It was pleasure talking to you.
2252601687: Can you arrange for them to call me tomorrow morning? As that number is not free-phone.
Rajendra: I apologize you would need to contact phone support team to resolve your issue.
Rajendra: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts support today. It was pleasure talking to you.
2252601687: So wait, I have to contact the phone people to get them to phone me. Do you not see a hole in that logic?
Rajendra: I have informed you of my limitations regarding this issue. If you do not have any other issues that I can assist you with that are NOT related, than I will have to disconnect this chat.
Rajendra: Again, I do apologize, but I will not be able to do what you are requesting. If you do not have any other issues that I can assist you with that are NOT related, than I will have to disconnect this chat.
Rajendra: Due to the fact that you are continually requesting something that I have informed you is not possible, I will be disconnecting this chat at this time. Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
Rajendra has disconnected.

Bitch. I hope she gets hit by a reliant robin.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Post Re: I fucking hate EA.
don't worry, Rajendra is actually a dude in New Delhi. He's currently raping your level 64 prostitute.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: I fucking hate EA.
If he's gonna act all bitch when you're still being relatively polite, I wonder how they even deal with screaming ragaholics...

But yeah, horrendous customer support. Sucks man. :(

- Coach

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]