It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
Cool Stuff 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Cool Stuff
*Trying very hard not to imagine Satis pole dancing* :P

But yeah, like gymnasts they must have an amazing power-to-weight ratio. I'm a pretty strong guy, but no way I could twirl myself along a pole like that and hold myself up. Then again I'm also pretty fat haha. (not really, but compared to someone who's in peak shape)

- Coach

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:20 pm
Minor Diety

So there is a Jan Van Eyck retrospective exhibition in Belgium this year which aims to bring together most of the painter's works by loaning them from museums all over the world. It was pretty unique and got a lot of attention but unfortunately it was closed down prematurely due to the coronacrisis and as a result many people can't go and see it anymore. And most of the work will have to return to their normal owners so it can't be extended either.

Because of this the museum decided to do something for those of us who didn't manage to visit yet and came up with a (small) virtual tour, guided by the director of the museum. It's 'only' 26 minutes long but it's really worth it. Van Eyck's work is quite extraordinary.

- Coach

Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 am
Minor Diety

This guy is awesome and funny, but the last few minutes are hard to fucking watch. :-D

- Coach

Sun May 03, 2020 7:18 am
Minor Diety

That was actually amazing in so many ways :)

~King of Thieves~

Sun May 03, 2020 7:34 am
Minor Diety

Yeah Michael Reeves is pretty amazing. I'd recommend you check out his youtube channel!

Here are some other videos I love:

- Coach

Fri May 08, 2020 6:46 pm
Felix Rex

Sat May 09, 2020 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Pretty cool! This your new jam? I don't have the tools to make sausages (or the place to put the machine for it) but otherwise I'd totally give this a try.

I bought one of these during a bored weekend and loving it. Nothing like getting icy cold fresh draft beer straight into your glass in your house. Who needs bars? :roll:

The kegs are 6 litres and last for approximately 30 days before they go off. The machine chills the beer and regulates the pressure from the keg, and the display shows you how much is still left in the keg. There's about 25-30 different beers available for it, including really good ones like Tripel Karmeliet (but mostly it's lagers).

Cheers guys!

- Coach

Sat May 16, 2020 7:01 am
Minor Diety

So I know it sounds like watching a 25-minute video of a man solving a sudoku doesn't sound like it would be entertaining, but it really is worth a watch. Maybe with a beer before going to bed or something. :)

- Coach

Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 am
Stranger

That was awesome. I mean the speed. It would've taken me months to solve it.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat May 23, 2020 11:09 am
Minor Diety

That was actually fun to watch, those extra rules make it pretty spicy to start. I mean, starting with 2 numbers, what the hell was that? :lol:

~King of Thieves~

Sat May 23, 2020 12:30 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah it was almost beautiful to see it all unfold from those restricting rules, and to see the symmetry once it was done. :-)

- Coach

Sun May 24, 2020 3:12 am
Felix Rex

You guys are insane. I tried to watch it and almost passed out at my desk. :roll:

Wed May 27, 2020 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
You guys are insane. I tried to watch it and almost passed out at my desk. :roll:

Young people and their limited attention spans. :P

This is pretty awesome: a math teacher decided to use Half-Life: Alyx as a teaching tool for his students. And it actually works really well...J, you may have to upgrade your PC and buy a VR headset if you want to become the coolest teacher in Belgium. :lol:

- Coach

Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 pm
Minor Diety

- Coach

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:34 am
Minor Diety

More nuclear sub fun...this time about how food is stored, cooked and distributed.

- Coach

Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next