It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 41  Next
Cool Stuff 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Cool Stuff
tldr;

People are stupid and can't be trusted to drive safely. :roll: I believe that autonomous cars will definitely be a think eventually. However, I've been a little underwhelmed so far... some of the videos of autonomous failures are pretty insane. Still, some day! I enjoy driving from time to time, but it'd be nice if I could opt to not drive.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Love this brand for DIY tools:

Also, generally my go-to is otherwise:

That's what I find cool these days #oldbastard

Oh and my peterson pipe and davidoff tobaccos :)

Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:05 am
Felix Rex

I garden. :P We raised tomatoes, potatoes, various peppers, all kinds of crap. That makes me really old I think.

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:50 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ha - im getting there. Gardening is good fun, although I’ve not yet taken to growing produce. Just growing flowers from seed. Went a bit crazy last year and did cosmos, dahlia, petunia, lupin, acquilegia etc.

Last month I planted bulbs for spring that I dug up from last summer. Mainly daffodil and hyacinth.

I think for next spring / summer I will try mainly nemesia

Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:28 am
Felix Rex

Yea, we did some flowers as well, though the main reason was to attract pollinators for our crops. We planted Zinia, sunflower, marigold, irises, borage, and a few others. :roll: Regarding crops, I actually have a ghost pepper plant growing my kitchen. I'll let you know (and probably takes pictures) if it creates peppers.

Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Trying to make some home cooked pepper spray? hah we are more looking forward to the pics where you're crying like a baby after eating one of those. If i'm not mistaken that is one of the most spiciest peppers.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:49 am
Felix Rex

Yea, it's insanely spicy. I bought some smoked ghost pepper powder on amazon. Just a light sprinkle is enough to add some serious burn to anything. You really have to be careful with that stuff.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I draw the line at regular jalapeño. That one my insides can handle with the usual dragon/rocket outcome.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:37 pm
Felix Rex

oh yea, you would not like ghost peppers. I can eat jalapenos straight, though the hotter end of that spectrum can make me uncomfortable. Cooked jalapeno is no big deal. Habaneros I can deal with ok, but they're way hotter than jalapenos. We grew some vampire peppers this year in our garden... I was expecting them to be mild so I ate one right off the branch. Whooo... big mistake.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:32 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

derf wrote:
Ha - im getting there. Gardening is good fun, although I’ve not yet taken to growing produce. Just growing flowers from seed. Went a bit crazy last year and did cosmos, dahlia, petunia, lupin, acquilegia etc.

Last month I planted bulbs for spring that I dug up from last summer. Mainly daffodil and hyacinth.

You know what I love about all of us hanging out here and on the old walkthroughonline forum going on 20 years now? That we probably never imagined that we'd be here today, discussing power tool brands and gardening choices. :lol:

Everyone grew up except old Ox! Gotta love it. 8-)

Hell when this pandemic's over I want to make a fucking effort and try to meet you guys, if it's at all feasible. It's about damn time. Satis especially will agree. :roll:

- Coach

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:35 pm
Felix Rex

Considering you're the only CK guy I've met, I think we've got that covered. I'm totally game though, once this stupid pandemic is over with. It is pretty crazy though... we're all growing old together. :cry: Except Ox. He'll always be immature.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha yes indeed.

I kinda feel like we should have seen it coming that we'd be getting older. :roll: :D

When you're driving 120 km/h on the Autobahn and a guy passes you going three times as fast as you...

- Coach

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:15 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:01 am
Minor Diety

Rinox wrote:
derf wrote:

You know what I love about all of us hanging out here and on the old walkthroughonline forum going on 20 years now? That we probably never imagined that we'd be here today, discussing power tool brands and gardening choices. :lol:

Everyone grew up except old Ox! Gotta love it. 8-)

Hell when this pandemic's over I want to make a fucking effort and try to meet you guys, if it's at all feasible. It's about damn time. Satis especially will agree. :roll:

Would be about time :P

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 41  Next