It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
What are you having for dinner? 
Minor Diety

Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:59 am
King

Yeh, i know, but there a lot of people that eat like that in UK.

true

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:54 am
Minor Diety

Its the romans fault. They didnt stay long enough.

Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:55 am
King

Its the romans fault. They didnt stay long enough.

?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:34 pm
Minor Diety

Well, if they had stayed longer perhaps their sense of cooking and diet would have remained a part of good eating culture?

Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:49 pm
Felix Rex

hmmm. The Romans drank warm wine. Wine they warmed in a cauldron over a fire. A cauldron made of LEAD. Lead poisoning was one of the factors leading up to the fall of the Roman Empire. (one of many, of course)

Though I'm not entirely opposed to the English people suffering from hereditary lead poisoning, I'm rather glad they haven't since I'm very distantly English.

Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thats a load of shit Satis and you know it. It wasnt a contributor to their downfall at all. Youre having a laugh arent you?

Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:11 am
Minor Diety

The lead is one of the reasons why Romans died young, but there are hundreds of reasons for that. The Romans have always drank wine like that, so if that would lead to their downfall they would never have become strong.

Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:22 am
Minor Diety

Thankyou Arathorn. I would do some reaserch and prove Sat wrong. But the claim is so bizzarre, i cant be arsed.

Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:28 am
Felix Rex

bah. It was a contributor if I say it was a contributor. That and inbreeding. And slavery. And the loss of family values. And the department of homeland security. And NAFTA. errr...wait...I think I'm getting confused.

Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think you will find these are predominantly North American.

Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:51 pm
Felix Rex

naw, inbreeding was a Roman problem. There's not much inbreeding in the US anymore (with the exception of a Arkansas and Utah, of course). heh. Hell, England is an ISLAND. How much inbreeding do you think happened there? eh? eh? How many retarded princes/kings have there been in English history? INBREEDING!

Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
King

naw, inbreeding was a Roman problem. There's not much inbreeding in the US anymore (with the exception of a Arkansas and Utah, of course). heh. Hell, England is an ISLAND. How much inbreeding do you think happened there? eh? eh? How many retarded princes/kings have there been in English history? INBREEDING!

Right, I think Satis is getting a little mad, I'm not inbred, there are too many people really in the UK for us to become inbred

Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:20 am
Minor Diety

Yuo haveto remember that the Romans were about around 2000 years ago. Why are people in the US still at it then?

Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:04 am
Felix Rex

lol. Well, you know, when you're up in your shack in the Appalachian mountains, watching satellite tv in the middle of 6 feet of snow, your sister starts lookin' purdy good.

No, I have no idea. As far as I know, inbreeding is extremely rare. People always make fun of certain states (or cities) as being all hick and inbred, but that's just talking trash. You euros do the same, I'm sure.

So... which country is usually the butt of everyone's jokes over there? France? Poland?

Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next