It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
What are you having for dinner? 
Minor Diety

Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:14 am
Minor Diety

Poland? Theyre probably last on the Europe Cuss list.

Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:26 am
Minor Diety

Background: the Belgians say the Dutch are cheap, arrogant, noisy and don't have culinary taste. The Dutch find the Belgians corrupt, lazy, peasants, dumb and rough (as opposed to Dutch slickness)

- Coach

Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:51 pm
Felix Rex

Poland, yea. I guess you guys don't get Polish jokes? When I was a kid they were popular.

"What do you do if a Polack throws a grenade at you?"
"Pull the pin and throw it back."

"How do you get a one armed polack out of a tree?"
"Wave at him."

etc etc etc. Typical stupid kid stuff. You could put any race/ethnicity/religion in there and it would make no difference.

Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Off course British people shit on the French (just look at Monty Python, Blackadder and Johnny(sp) English to name a few).

Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:36 am
Minor Diety

Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:46 am
Minor Diety

Damn you Brits, it shows you're living on an island instead of good ol' mainland europe. ;) If you've ever seen a Polish person you would know why...over here we hire Polish dudes to do dirty work for cheap prices. All illegally, ofcourse.

Polish ppl have peasant heads, they all look like they've spent their entire life on a farm. :roll:

- Coach

Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:13 am
Minor Diety

That's because they have spent their entire life on a farm. :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:15 am
Minor Diety

I dont like all this discriminative shit.

Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:23 pm
Minor Diety

You want discriminitave, you Roman piece of shit? I'll give you and your retard fellow Romans some discriminating asswhooping if you don't get the hell out of MY Europe! :twisted:

JK ofcourse...and anyhow, since the romans don't exist anymore it wouldn't be discriminating. :)

- Coach

Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:04 pm
Felix Rex

to answer Derf's question, I have no idea why the Polish. It would appear some other people have some ideas, though. :/ Careful though, you never know, I might be Polish.

Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
King

You want discriminitave, you Roman piece of shit? I'll give you and your retard fellow Romans some discriminating asswhooping if you don't get the hell out of MY Europe! :twisted:

JK ofcourse...and anyhow, since the romans don't exist anymore it wouldn't be discriminating. :)

Your Europe, am I allowed to say what the Romans did for you? Anyway the Romans lived in Italy and I'm having a hell of a time understanding their politics, economy, army, religion and the rest of the stuff. What fun! :roll:

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:38 am
Minor Diety

The ideas behind their politics, economy, army and religion are quite simple.

Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:39 am
Minor Diety

In response to Ox's post, General Derf now begins to mobilise his Roman Army towards Belgium, with Myrddin as Luitenant.

As for Italian Politics, im not too sure on. All i know is that its a "republic" with a string of corruption, a shit leader and 50% black economy.

Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:43 am
Minor Diety

Are we talking about Roman or current italian politics?

Current day Italian politics are quite simple: There's one man that controlls all the media, a football club and has made himself immune as leader of the country. :roll:

Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next