It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
What are you having for dinner? 
Felix Rex

Post What are you having for dinner?
:D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Marquis

Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:19 pm
Super Moderator

*Drools*

Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:05 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
satis, that has to be half a cow! :shock: don't tell me you just ate that, wheres the potatoes, etc? :?

asda's low fat battered cod with oven chips and mushy peas. :D

Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:42 am
Minor Diety

mmm i would have expected the blood driping out of it. but it has even been in a pan (or grill i dunno how YOU prepare it it could be a open fire in your case if you ask me)

i`ve eaten mussels yesterday (thinking .. mussels = mosselen .. i hope)

:cry: :arrow: for me this is the `mmm yummie emoticon for me`

~King of Thieves~

Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:14 am
King

mmm i would have expected the blood driping out of it. but it has even been in a pan (or grill i dunno how YOU prepare it it could be a open fire in your case if you ask me)

i`ve eaten mussels yesterday (thinking .. mussels = mosselen .. i hope)

:cry: :arrow: for me this is the `mmm yummie emoticon for me`

Let's see tea for me. Probably chicken thighes that have been done with out being burnt, mashed potatoe (the stuff being made from genuine potatoe, boiled in a pan, mashed with added milk, that you do at home) peas that have only been in a few minutes so that they have taste and some carrots. Hang on that was last night's tea and I made it (Damn I wondered why it was so descriptive). Damn I've started drooling now. Oh yeah I forgot the brown thick gravy using gravy granules and boiled water to create a thick syrup to pour over the food.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:30 am
Felix Rex

heh...that was my dinner. No limey potatoes or gay-ass belgian vegetables, just MEAT. A very large piece of meat. Actually, a very rare piece of meat as well.

(Satis' secret London Broil recipe)

1 large hunk of meat (London Broil, circa 5 pounds)
Salt
Garlic salt

1. Wash meat.
2. Thoroughly and completely dry the meat. Completely. No water, at all, period. Very important.
3. Salt and garlic salt the meat to taste.
4. Heat a skillet up on high with no oil. Wait until it starts smoking, then drop the hunk of meat on it.
5. Wait about 3 minutes, then flip it over. Use tongs and/or a spatula to flip it. Don't stab it. Don't slide it.
6. Heat oven to broil. Hot hot hot.
7. Transfer meat to a pan of some sort that won't be destroyed at those temperatures.
8. Cook in oven for 5 minutes per side.
9. Cut into thin slices. If it's not a real high-quality London Broil, cut it at a 65 degree angle in thin slices.
10. Watch your woman freak out as you eat the meat with blood dripping down your face.

oh, I almost forgot. If you have a fire detector, turn it off. This'll produce alot of smoke. Don't freak out though, trust me...if you flip it too soon, or scoot it around, or use oil, or don't try it enough, the piece of meat will suck. You have to trust the recipe. :)

Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
King

heh...that was my dinner. No limey potatoes or gay-ass belgian vegetables, just MEAT. A very large piece of meat. Actually, a very rare piece of meat as well.

(Satis' secret London Broil recipe)

1 large hunk of meat (London Broil, circa 5 pounds)
Salt
Garlic salt

1. Wash meat.
2. Thoroughly and completely dry the meat. Completely. No water, at all, period. Very important.
3. Salt and garlic salt the meat to taste.
4. Heat a skillet up on high with no oil. Wait until it starts smoking, then drop the hunk of meat on it.
5. Wait about 3 minutes, then flip it over. Use tongs and/or a spatula to flip it. Don't stab it. Don't slide it.
6. Heat oven to broil. Hot hot hot.
7. Transfer meat to a pan of some sort that won't be destroyed at those temperatures.
8. Cook in oven for 5 minutes per side.
9. Cut into thin slices. If it's not a real high-quality London Broil, cut it at a 65 degree angle in thin slices.
10. Watch your woman freak out as you eat the meat with blood dripping down your face.

oh, I almost forgot. If you have a fire detector, turn it off. This'll produce alot of smoke. Don't freak out though, trust me...if you flip it too soon, or scoot it around, or use oil, or don't try it enough, the piece of meat will suck. You have to trust the recipe. :)

Someone is getting offensive with the limey and gay-ass comments.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:23 am
Duke

Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Here's my dinner, the Belgian national dish, horse steak with fries, and also ketchup an mayonaise. :)

I also threw a burger, some mozarello and some garlic butter on top of that afterwards, but since they're not part oif the original natioanal dish i made a second shot with them pictured.:)

And as we all know, meat is the head food element of any self-respecting person. ;) That and dairy, every kind of dairy! *drools*

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:02 pm
Felix Rex

looks pretty good. Hold the mustard and mayonaise though, please. Do you deliver?

Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
yeah, i agree satis, looks good otherwise, nice big plate of chips. fantastic. :D

is there much difference btw beef and horse meat?

Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:40 am
Minor Diety

Heh, there's no mustard biatches, it's mayonaise. :P

And horse steak tastes a tad differently yeah; if you've eaten austrich steak, it tastes kinda like that. :)

- Coach

Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:14 am
Felix Rex

lol, austrich. It's Ostrich you Belgian waffle. What I meant to say was hold the ketchup and mayonnaise. Still looks good. And no, I've never had ostrich.

Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next