It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next
I hate my job 

Do you hate your job?
Yes, my job sucks 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
No, I enjoy my job 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
It's hell on earth 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
I don't work, I'm a social parasite 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11

I hate my job 
Minor Diety

:P Why I buy them presents, take them for long walks on the beach, take them for romantic citytrips, put increasingly large doses of cyanide in their drinks and tell them I love them every day. Isn't that what every woman wants? :o

- Coach

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 am
Minor Diety

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 am
Felix Rex

I just give them increasingly large drinks. That's enough for me. You damn children with your new fangled drugs. Get off my lawn!

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Cyanide? What's wrong with GHB?

I'll say, I am a murderer sir, not some common rapist!! :wink:

lol @ Satis. It never ceases to amaze me how fast the majority of girls gets drunk. I usually don't even notice it because the idea of being woozy from 'just' two glasses of wine just doesn't occur to me. Not to mention the random display of extreme emotion that's often a direct consequence of it...sadness, anger, horniness, mild paranoia, etc. Girls are weird. And wonderful. :P

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't much like the intoxication strategy. I prefer to do things, well, normally. Which is probably why my love life is in shambles right now. :lol: As much of an asshole I can be in other aspects of my life I tend to be too nice to girls I really like, which isn't often so it's not even a game of majority. Meh.

I still hate my job though, so it's all good. Think I'm gonna be sick next week on Wednesday. Working for a whole is just too much. :P

- Coach

Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 am
Felix Rex

Yea, I get tired of my job. It just burns me out. I'm tired of dealing with politics and other people trying to dump their shit on me. :x

But anyway....I figure I enjoy getting intoxicated anyway, so I'm just sharing my love of intoxication with women. And if we both happen to get drunk and have sex, I guess that was mean to be.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thing is, women often get so trashy when they drink too much. :( Not cool.

You actually thinking of switching jobs or just letting off steam wrt work, btw? Because I don't need to tell you that now might not be the best time to quit your job. :P

- Coach

Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 am
Felix Rex

heh, no , I don't plan on quitting my job any time soon. Not until the economy picks up, at least. I'm just tired of it. It's too nice having money to want to risk that, though.

In the meantime, I continue to take college classes in the hope that it'll make me employable elsewhere at a much higher rate. :twisted:

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hoping together with you buddy :) I personally never had the feeling that my higher education counted for much in anyone's eyes (not excluding mine :roll: ), but I guess my neck of the academic woods is quite a different place than yours. Yours being actually transferrable to real-world issues and all that. :P

Quote:
Satis: Omg it's the nuclear apocalypse - we'll need every inch of survivor skill in our bodies to keep humanity alive.
Rinox: Don't worry, I'm a fully trained literature expert.
Satis: Thank God!!

Sarcasm alert :roll:

- Coach

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 am
Count

heh - I think my education over my peer only counts for anything when I am pissed and need it for my ego.

On a positive note. I was told a couple days ago that on the 15th I will get a lovely $7500.00 bonus. woohoo - which of course means the government will take $2500.00 of it but still. I'll take an extra $5K when everyone else is getting laid off.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am
Felix Rex

Yea, I'd like that too. :evil: Be even nicer if my job actually gave me a raise. I spent most of Tuesday in meetings where "We need to get more accomplished with less resources" was repeated ad nauseum. Never mind the fact that my partner and I are doing a 3 person job with triple the usual volume of work. It was just irritating to both of us... I think those meetings had the opposite intended effect.

Which reminds me, I need to get a demotivational meeting poster for work.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

heh - you know which art replica is hanging on the wall of my office? Helwein's 'boulevard of broken dreams'.

I don't think anyone realizes the sarcasm. :roll:

Shiny - a 5k bonus?! Nice! :) What was the occasion?

- Coach

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 am
Count

Just a quarterly bonus. I don't make that great of money so they give us quarterly bonuses based on production on a company level. It's nice but you run the risk of getting nothing at all. /shrug.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 am
Minor Diety

I need to find a new job where I get paid what I am due - masterstyle. Lousy economy. :? I barely have any expenses and yet it still feels like I'm not saving crap.

If you find any jobs in Texas that might suit me, feel free to post them. :P

- Coach

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 am
Minor Diety

Well, im out of a job now (as you can probably tell from the increased gameplay). :) My contract ended. The intention was to extend it, up until the economy went tits up. I can't find a better or equal job, so I might take a year out in Italy messing around at my families machining workshop and learn a new trade.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 am
Felix Rex

oh, that doesn't sound bad. Good that you have something to do. :roll: I wouldn't want to lose my job right now... the economy's too shitty. And yea, Ox, there's not really much going on around here you'd probably be interested in / qualified for. :roll:

btw, I still hate my job

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next