Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
a big WTF 
Minor Diety

Post a big WTF
Check it out:

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/local_sto ... 21037.html

Quote:
Vermont Student Finds Used Needle, Pokes Others

(AP) ST. ALBANS, VT. A high school student found a used needle and syringe by the side of a road and jabbed eight fellow students over two days, police and school officials said.

Jabbed students at Bellows Free Academy were urged to be vaccinated immediately against hepatitis B. The incidents also posed a lower risk of hepatitis C and HIV, but those diseases would not be expected to show in tests for months.

The student who wielded the needle threw it away, officials said. Police have not been able to recover it and don't know whether it was infected, said police officer Frank McCarty.

A 16-year-old student at the public school will be charged with eight counts of assault, police said. The attacks were reported Thursday and Friday, they said.

"He just walked up and stabbed me with a needle and said, 'You now have hepatitis,"' said student Ava Staples. "I'm pretty nervous." She said she planned to get a blood test.

The school will discipline the student, said district Superintendent Marilyn Grunewald.

Omfg...I know someone who can expect severe and frequent group beatings for the rest of his life. :o If he pulled that shit on me, I'd know where to find him...I mean this isn't some random insane freak, but an insane freak you know by name and possibly know his address.

- Coach

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:25 am
King

What a stupid cunt. I bet he will be killed whilst all his class mates decide to crucify him.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:10 am
Felix Rex

If someone pricked me with a needle, I would kill them. No doubt in my mind, I would beat the guy until he was bloody and broken. To me, that's assault with a deadly weapon...there's no difference between that and pulling a gun on me. What a dumb bastard. I think people throughout the world should track him down and kill him just for the principle of it.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:08 am
Minor Diety

don't blame the parents. blame them AND the kid. anyone at high school should know better than to do that; if he's smart enough to know a needle can pass on hepatitis, he's certainly smart enough to know not to do it, whether his parents are retards or not

god my hate for humans just increases each day :roll:

Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
King

"Please wash these turds off my life so I may only know the beauty and perfection of you"

Bill Hicks summarises life so perfectly sometimes.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
If someone pricked me with a needle, I would kill them. No doubt in my mind, I would beat the guy until he was bloody and broken. To me, that's assault with a deadly weapon...there's no difference between that and pulling a gun on me. What a dumb bastard. I think people throughout the world should track him down and kill him just for the principle of it.

what satis said.

what a cunt that guy was

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:01 pm
Minor Diety

I'd have took the fuckin' needle and jammed it in his eye.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

If someone pricked me with a needle, I would kill them. No doubt in my mind, I would beat the guy until he was bloody and broken. To me, that's assault with a deadly weapon...there's no difference between that and pulling a gun on me. What a dumb bastard.

I sign it.

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]