It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
4th Seal Broken? 
King

Post 4th Seal Broken?
This is my own thoughts and reasearch into the lastest events of today.

First I give you the 1-4 seals from revelations.

Rev Chapter 6
1st seal = white horse: conqueror bent on conquest

2nd seal = red horse: power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other

3rd seal = black horse: Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

4th seal = pale horse: to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Ok, so whats my evidence?

Yesterday 3 crop circles appeared in England.

http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID= ... nvironment

ok take a look at #3. It has 4 circles with a horse in the middle. The 4 circles = the 4 seals (or the 4th) with the pale horse coming. The 4th seal was death to kill by sword famine and plague.

sword = war, iraq, terrorism
famine = africa
plague = ?aids ? or more recently, Westnile arrives, Malaysia haze crisis worsens as air turns unhealthy

Now what else says that the 4th seal has been broken?

Iran breaks U.N. seals on atomic plant

and

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050810/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_050810080439]Four
Us soldiers killed in Iraq[/url]

Crop circle 1 & 2 represent what comes from the 6th seal.

Rev 6:12
12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red

Crop circle #2 looks like a vibration of some sort. Or more importanly

and crop circle #1 is after the earthquake when the moon turns blood red and the sun is blackend (like in a ecplise). The annual solar ecplise is coming up on October the 3rd. (like 3 crop cricles?)

You can call me crazy all you want and you can call this coincidence. You can not deny this is a very odd set of circumsances.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Marquis

what the hell is seal no. 3 supposed to be?

i don't think that crop circle no. 1 has anything to do with after the earthquake

crop circle no. 2 is idd quite like the picture you showed but that is a fairly standard crop circle if you ask me

crop circle no. 3 is a bit of a wierd one though, not entirely sure what it's trying to depict in the middle of it but it could be a horse i guess. people who make crop circles though do try and make them seem like they have hidden meaning though

i don't really think your news reports from yahoo are really evidence, it's purely coincidence that the reporters chose to use those words they could have said anything

and if you think that seal no. 6 is going to be broken on 3rd october then what about seal no. 5? you didn't tell us what it was...

so yeah i think you're reading waaaay too much into this, but only time will tell

Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:27 am
King

4th seal = crop circle number 3. Its a horses head in the middle of the circle.

Rev 6:7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

6th seal = crop circle 1 & 2

crop circle 2 looks like a vibration, like if you where to strike a hammer on a peice of metal, the vibrations. Like those vibrations in the tsunami pictures. Crop circle 1 looks like a moon in front of a sun (in the middle)

Rev 6:12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Now the 5th seal? I dont know. The only thing I can think of is that Waylands Smithy(the place next to crop circle #1) represents the 5th seal because its a burial ground and the 5th seal is as follows...

Rev 6:9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

You do now that the author of revelations was way high on ancient crack right?

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:40 pm
Minor Diety

lol. Ate some hallucinogenic mushrooms. Maybe Jesus Christ was just the kingpin of ancient dope peddling. ;)

Erh, anyway, don't believe the Bible man...if we'd do everything the Bible says we'd be doing some really weird stuff. It's full of bizarre things and rules. :roll:

- Coach

Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:02 pm
Minor Diety

The entire bible may be odd but Revelations espescially looks like it's written during a very bed trip. 8-)

Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:08 pm
Minor Diety

I don't know what shit 11b is smoking lately, but i surely got to have some of that as well. Strong stuff 8-)

~King of Thieves~

Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Felix Rex

Lol, wow man. You been feeling ok recently?

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
King

Earthquake in Japan triggers tsunami warning

Quote:

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 Page A10

Tokyo -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.8 struck the northeast coast of Japan early today, triggering a tsunami warning and shaking buildings more than 300 kilometres away in Tokyo, Japan's Meteorological Agency said.

The roof of an indoor pool collapsed in the coastal city of Sendai, the national broadcaster NHK reported. Early reports said the injured could total as many as 80 but NHK said one person had been seriously hurt and 13 others were slightly injured.

A 10-centimetre tsunami reached the town of Ayukawa, 350 kilometres north of Tokyo, about 15 minutes after the quake, NHK said.

The quake was centred nearly 20 kilometres beneath the ocean off northeastern Japan, NHK said. AP, Reuters

Also, I was looking at crop circle #1 and it looks alot like this.

Notice the half moon shape inside the Monstrance.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:56 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

I'm sorry, but that doesn't look like it at all. And the half moon is a well known symbol in many religions, sekts and myths.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:19 am
Minor Diety

Why do crop circles only happen in crops? Why can't they have building circles... entire cities and heavily populated areas diminished to a pretty little patern?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Because it's harder for ppl to squash that stuff with sticks and their feet while remaining unseen. :)

- Coach

Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:55 am
King

I'm sorry, but that doesn't look like it at all. And the half moon is a well known symbol in many religions, sekts and myths.

Half moon, sure, but look at the cross in the crop circle. Not many sects have a cross and a half moon with a sun burst.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Marquis

well there you go then, some joker decided to copy that, it's not like it's obscure or anything, the fucking Pope is carrying it, and i'm sure the asked for it to look like an earthquake too... :roll:

Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:37 pm
Felix Rex

The freakin' pope is an earthquake causing bastard that makes cock rings...I mean, crop circles...when noone's looking. Don't trust him. John Paul didn't die, either...he just decided he needed rejuvenation treatments and so retied from public life. John Paul the Whatever will take over when the current guy "dies", but it'll be the same John Paul. You'll see. It's always been the same John Paul. The vatican has the fountain of youth hidden in its wine vault.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next