It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Star Wars EP3 
King

Post Star Wars EP3
Wow, just fucking Wow. It was infuckingcrediable. I went with my buddy and when the movie was over we both got in the truck and my friend looks over at me and say "Dude, I just cant talk right, I have to let it soak in". Im still buzzing from last night. Honestly I thought I was going to cry toward the end, when vader gets owned and he gets his new suit. God that movie was fucking awesome. Im going to go see it at least 3-4 more times because there is so much going on in the film that you miss stuff. It blends perfectly into the next movie. I want to go and watch the old 3 now. It far exceded my expectations and was better than I thought it was going to be.

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Mace and the Emperor where fighting, and the emp is shooting out his lighting my jaw just dropped.
Vader gets so so fucked up. When obi-wan just fucks him up and he is just looking at him crawling on the ground and hes all like "YOU WHERE THE CHOSEN ONE" that was a great scene.
I like the emperor's saber fighting style, it reminded me on that martial art form where they act like animals, it was cool, like he was a predator or something, but in reality he wasnt that great a saberist.
The emperor total lies to him, it was brilliant how the emperor promises Vader he can show him how to save his wife, but in the end he turns it against Vader and says he killed her. So vader only can be pissed at himself and grow more pissed and deeper into the darkside.

Fri May 20, 2005 8:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Hey 11b, we had already started yakking about episode 3 in the movies thread:

http://forums.clankiller.com/viewtopic.php?t=1234

So you can read our impressions. I agree, the scene with obi-wan leaving anakin behind was awesome. Plus when they killed all the jedi by surprise, that was a pretty neat moment too.

Can anyone explain though, since the wookies weren't in on the scheme apparently: did the clones attack the wookies too when the signal was given? Or just the jedi?

- Coach

Fri May 20, 2005 10:31 am
King

Umm, with all do respect, Star War Ep3 deserves its own thread.

Executive Order 66 was to kill all Jedi. Later on Vader sends out the signal to turn of all droid units. So the clones dont attack the wookies, but later they are enslaved.

Fri May 20, 2005 2:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Mm; k. Btw, I'm shocked Satis didn't see it yet.

- Coach

Fri May 20, 2005 5:20 pm
Knight

i cried, i'll be going to see it agin tonight hehe i'm such a geek!

Sat May 21, 2005 10:20 am
Profile YIM
Minor Diety

Hehe, if I had your cash I'd gone for another round too sometime soon. :)

And what's with the crying guys? Americans have low treshold for movie sadness? :wink:

- Coach

Sat May 21, 2005 12:03 pm
King

God I'm getting confused with the different threads. Unfortunately I haven't seen it but can't wait.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat May 21, 2005 2:34 pm
Knight

lol i'm a woman we cry about everything it was just sad when she died lol

Sat May 21, 2005 2:44 pm
Profile YIM
King

Ermm, did Padme die before she got to see her children. Cos doesn't Luke ask Leia whether or not she can remember their mother?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Sat May 21, 2005 2:57 pm
Marquis

padme dies in child birth, so luke nor leia should be able to remember their mother

Sat May 21, 2005 3:13 pm
King

Sat May 21, 2005 3:15 pm
Minor Diety

lol i'm a woman we cry about everything it was just sad when she died lol

hehe, true that, her dying was pretty sad. I just asked because you cried, 11b felt like crying, and when he went to see passion of the christ he cried, or something. hence the "easily excitable" joke...;) meh nevermind me

- Coach

Sun May 22, 2005 5:13 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

Dooku: can somebody explain plz...so, in episode one palpatine trains darth maul, right? Then in II he corrupts Dooku, who's powerful, bit old. Then in three he uses Dooku as a pawn to get to Anakin? Did Dooku know he was going to be "sacrificed" to turn Anakin? or was he shocked?

as far as dooku was concerned, the plan was to kill obi-wan, then he and the siddious would turn anakin to the dark side. therfore he was certainly shocked :wink: i recommend reading the book, it goes far deeper than the movie, hence my opinion of 'rushed'. dooku was suppsed to be captured, not killed. these tricky sith..

what surprises me is that dooku, a man who doesn't trust anyone and believes betrayl is inevitable didn't see it coming.

11b: i think its safe to regard mace windu as the No.1 saberist, with both yoda and siddious both being better force wielders if you will, which is why windu won. well, kinda... and why yoda and siddious where so evenly matched.

siddious's gurning was still pretty damn funny to watch though :D

Sun May 22, 2005 8:33 am
Minor Diety

as far as dooku was concerned, the plan was to kill obi-wan, then he and the siddious would turn anakin to the dark side. therfore he was certainly shocked :wink: i recommend reading the book, it goes far deeper than the movie, hence my opinion of 'rushed'. dooku was suppsed to be captured, not killed. these tricky sith..

hehe, yeah, as far as I understand from the movies and the games, it's pretty much the natural way for the Sith that the apprentice kills the master when he gets stronger, right? Cos in Kotor I there's something like that happening at the sith academy, and the Sith master even is a sport about it. Or something. No matter, I killed everyone in the end -as usual.

I was also hoping they'd recognize me as their new master when i re-entered the academy, but instead eveyone attacked me...ME, Darth Rinox! I had to slaughter all those pathetic morons. So much for the sith academy.

Erh...ok, gotta snap back outta character. I really need to play kotor II soon. :twisted:

As for Windu...is he that hardass? Because usually the black characters in movies are pretty lame, and die quickly. Only the latter applies here. :roll:

- Coach

Sun May 22, 2005 10:48 am
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
tyranus wrote:

hehe, yeah, as far as I understand from the movies and the games, it's pretty much the natural way for the Sith that the apprentice kills the master when he gets stronger, right? Cos in Kotor I there's something like that happening at the sith academy, and the Sith master even is a sport about it. Or something. No matter, I killed everyone in the end -as usual.

I was also hoping they'd recognize me as their new master when i re-entered the academy, but instead eveyone attacked me...ME, Darth Rinox! I had to slaughter all those pathetic morons. So much for the sith academy.

Erh...ok, gotta snap back outta character. I really need to play kotor II soon. :twisted:

As for Windu...is he that hardass? Because usually the black characters in movies are pretty lame, and die quickly. Only the latter applies here. :roll:

yeah, the master / apprentice thing..what IS strange is that vader was apprentice for 20+ years (or however long it is) and obviously never challenged siddious. rather a long time you would think.

windu is master of vaapad, supposedly the strongest saber technique which actually draws on the dark side. i think he's meant to be pretty whoop ass, even if he is damn boring :wink:

Sun May 22, 2005 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next