It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Quote of the day 
Stranger

Post Re: Quote of the day
F4 wasn't bad at all. The base building is kinda 'why is this even in the game' but the quests and map was ok.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:20 am
Minor Diety

Speak of the devil im installing it now. Should i be? :)

Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:52 pm
Stranger

Yup.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 am
Minor Diety

Cool. Started it up and i'm about an hour in. Finding it a bit odd that i've already found a suit of power armour :S

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:05 am
Minor Diety

derf wrote:
Cool. Started it up and i'm about an hour in. Finding it a bit odd that i've already found a suit of power armour :S

Jesus fucking christ....I remember in Fallout 2 the Brotherhood of Steel were this extremely secretive society that guarded old world tech and you could only gain access to some of their facilities and gear by performing difficult quests, pretty late in the game. Then when you finally got power armor you felt like a goddamn God, with the strength boost and the massive protection. That's what made it so "special", it wasn't like there was power armor lying around on every postapocalyptic street corner. :roll:

I mean, I'm sure F4 is still a fun game in many ways, but that shit really fucks with my Fallout veteran fanboy senses.

- Coach

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:59 pm
Stranger

To preserve the feeling of danger I went without Power Armor. I transported the frames to bases and equipped allies but for myself I used casual items.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:53 am
Minor Diety

Peltz wrote:
To preserve the feeling of danger I went without Power Armor. I transported the frames to bases and equipped allies but for myself I used casual items.

Yeah that....that's not a recommendation for me. :D Of the game I mean!

Maybe they'll do a full overhaul like Project Nevada to make the game more challenging...a man can hope.

- Coach

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:46 pm
Stranger

About Harrison Ford.

Quote:
Interestingly enough..... he will be so old that when Raiders of the Lost Ark came out in early 80's he played a archaeologist being chase by Nazi's. Well he, and we, are now old enough that the character he played, Indiana jones, during that time - could have grown old and walked into a movie theater in 1981 and bought a ticket to watch himself as a young man.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/harri ... 0-6476671/

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 am
Minor Diety

:D Take the man's piloting license away already! He's like, almost 80? Let's be honest if he wasn't Harrison Ford he would have never been able to still pilot a plane after 2 and now 3 major infractions. Hell they wouldn't even let him drive a car...

Now I think of it though having an old impaired man drive a car is probably worse than a plane. Lot more opportunities to directly or indirectly injure others on the road.

- Coach

Sun May 03, 2020 4:45 am
Stranger

Quote:
This is why I love youtube ! Today I watched a tutorial on how to weave a basket, cook a perfect steak, and load 30mm ammo into an Apache combat helicopter. Thank you so much !

Random comment on youtube video.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:51 am
Stranger

Quote:
"The grey area is were you find the complexity, the truth, the humanity." Jon Ronson

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:39 pm
Stranger

Quote:
I always like his definition of a helicopter: a million parts rotating around an oil leak searching for metal fatigue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-ygtC ... =DarkSkies

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:46 am
Stranger

Quote:
uninspiredcup
Every time EA likes something it usually means it's actively detrimental for mankind.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-bo ... 0-6518421/

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Minor Diety

Lol, yeah, I'm gonna have to press X for doubt on that one too.

I have no doubt AI can be used for great things, but that's not what I expect EA to use it for. :lol:

- Coach

Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:25 am
Felix Rex

AI Loot Crates, the next "Innovation" pioneered by EA.

Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next