It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
Quote of the day 
Minor Diety

Been reading up on Kissinger a bit of late; the man brought forth some great quotes.

"In the process we lost sight of one of the cardinal maxims of guerrilla war: the guerrilla wins if he does not lose. The conventional army loses if it does not win."

"The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision. Each side should know that frequently uncertainty, compromise, and incoherence are the essence of policymaking. Yet each tends to ascribe to the other a consistency, foresight, and coherence that its own experience belies. Of course, over time, even two armed blind men can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room. "

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"

Maybe Satis won't agree with the latter, but I liked it nonetheless given Kissinger's position and power when he uttered it. :)

- Coach

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 am
Stranger

LOL and you cant log an email support query because you apparently have to provide an email address in the field... erm, what field?

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Stranger

The only difference between speed humps and pedestrians is - Pedestrians bleed!

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:02 am
Stranger

AND NO,THAT IS NOT AN 8,THAT IS A 9.AAAAAAPPPPRRRRILLLL ''''00000009999.That sucks doesn't it?There's going to be Viola Hero by then

On the topic about Biowares Dragon Age

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 am
Stranger

Post Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
Quote:
The situation is reversed for puritanical North American standards, though some confusion has arisen over how much nudity will be present in the M-rated game. Initially, Drake reported that the US version will feature full gore, but no nudity. However, in a follow-up post to the original ratings announcement, Drake amended her statement, saying that while the game will not feature full nudity, gamers will be able to geek out over the presence of "breasts with nipples."

Quote:
Nipples!!!

*returns to "geeking out" on mass effect partial boob

By Josepiphus

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Felix Rex

it's so sad. When I lived in Germany there would be advertisements with completely naked women. Something like that here would cause people to hemorrhage.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Duke

Quote:
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

Quote:
I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful.

Quote:
I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

Quote:
I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.

Quote:
I just look around and say, I'm a mess. I don't know why I do things.

Quote:
I just want to conquer people and their souls.

Quote:
I know how hard it is to be a woman, especially a black woman.

Quote:
When I was in prison, I was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy crap - people shouldn't read that stuff.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
Felix Rex

rofl...that guy's pretty freakin' random.

Hi Pig, long time. Been thinking about you. :wink:

Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Duke

Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Stranger

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 am
Count

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:12 pm
Felix Rex

The company I work for, a lot of the backdoor and admin passwords for the hardware we sell is 42 in some way, shape or form. I find that quite amusing.

Quote:
There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Over here in Blighty, the expression "you have egg on your face" is often said to a man who had forgotten to zip up his trouser flies, possibly after visiting a urinal. That's because we British are a quiet and genteel people who consider it quite rude in polite company to shout out "OI, MATE! YOUR F***IN' FLIES ARE OPEN!" and prefer to use this quaint euphemism instead. Of course, the fact that every other British person in hearing range already knows what the euphemism means and immediately starts staring at the target's gusset-region anyway, doesn't enter into it.

However, the fact that this euphemism implies that the target is no doubt displaying a flaccid, tiny, shrivelled willy while everyone else is pointing their fingers and laughing at him can hardly be applied to the RIAA now, can it?

Oh wait...

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Count

I blame medications, but fine you can have my geek card back - I outrank you though!

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:37 pm
Stranger

The brown government needs to #$%@ off and leave the one true medium alone, this could set a very bad president.

Hey im all for fighting for games and stuff, but people really should learn to read and write before they start to rant.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next