It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 4912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 328  Next
Funny Stuff II 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Funny Stuff II
Immigration quota? Can you be more specific? I've read a fair amount about all the issues with the middle eastern immigration, but I'm pretty much stuck with the official US / UK news versions.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Sorry, i used a wrong word. It is refugee quota. Anyway i don't really know much about it. I know there were muslim gangs attacking and raping white women and since law enforcement did nothing now there are white gangs forming who beat up muslim and black people. So hooray for EU.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 pm
Minor Diety

I have some friends (from my youth, long time ago) that regularly post videos like "bikers vs muslims", "hooligans vs muslims" and other silly things. Majority of those movies turn out to be fights between (often Russian) rival gangs (about drugs, territory, whatever) and have nothing to do with muslims. Not sure if those are the same movies you're talking about.

Btw I'm getting pretty irritated by all the nonsense and sloganesque (if that's a word) things i'm regularly confronted with (media, internet, children i teach). Only clichés about "the muslim" as if that's even a thing.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:50 am
Stranger

I was referring to the metro incident. let me see if i can find the footage.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/30/hundreds- ... k-5652849/

Not the best one and it looks like its the police driving away the white gang. Really like the headline though. Beating up refugee children. Yet the vast majority of "refugees" are full grown men. I really don't understand how they classify as children.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 am
Felix Rex

Hmm, yea, I did see something about the masked bands of people running around beating up muslims. Yea, that'll do wonders, I'm sure. :roll: The muslims running around being abusive toward women in Berlin or whatever it was don't exactly help the refugee cause either. However, the woman that said she was raped there confessed she made it up, so there's stupid shit going on all over the place.

It's a tough position for the EU, but in my opinion turning away the refugees is short-sighted and potentially dangerous. We're all immigrants, everywhere, and countries that historically welcomed immigrants (of whatever kind) typically did very well as a result due to the influx of new ideas, workers, etc etc. Still, it's difficult when you have a significant number of fuckwits coming with them. I say welcome them and if they behave like jackasses, send em back to wherever they came from. :P

Any how is this in the funny stuff II thread?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 am
Minor Diety

Hahaha

I work closely together with Italians, Spanish and Nordic people and that is so true. :-D

- Coach

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:03 pm
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:42 am
Stranger

http://www.sott.net/article/313214-Insa ... ign=buffer

Quote:
"Now, I'm of the understanding that in many cases of rape it does not involve any pregnancy because of the trauma of the incident," Nielson said. "Therefore, it is a logical conclusion that any woman who got pregnant after such a despicable and gruesome act must have, in fact, enjoyed it even on a small scale, which eventually led to the obvious consequences.

Logic at its finest.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 am
Minor Diety

I was like "how can anyone realistically believe this". Then I saw it was a Republican state rep from Idaho. :lol:

On that note, Malta has some serious issues with religious leaders trying to come to terms with the modern world as well. :roll:

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/natio ... tQzGOZGbO8

Quote:
The Church earlier today came out strongly against the government’s plans to criminalise conversion “therapies” of LGBT+ people, warning that the Bill “will affirm the superior legal status of homosexuals over heterosexuals”.

Quote:
In a position paper, it also warned that the law will “make it a crime to assist paedophiles whose condition is manifested in same sex behaviour” and “promote discrimination, disrespect for personal autonomy, and distrust in the accountability of professional bodies”.

Jeeez. Just throw these scumbags in the sea, please.

There was also this gem a few years ago...

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/vi ... lly.440305

Quote:
A Mellieha man who seriously injured an Australian who implied he was gay, got off with a conditional discharge today after the court considered he had been provoked, and that the perceived insult might not have been acceptable in a locality like Mellieha.

The incident happened in the early hours of March 21, 2004.

The court heard that Alan Gauci, 36, had been in a bar when with Australian Jeremy Lalic insinuated that he (Gauci) was gay.

In his police statement the accused admitted he was fuming as he left the bar and started heading home, and he admitted thinking that the Australian deserved to be hit by a car.

As he drove home, he saw Lalic and ran him over, causing him serious permanent injuries.

During the proceedings, the prosecutor said he did not think the incident would have happened had there not been provocation.

What the fuuuuuuck. :-D

- Coach

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 am
Felix Rex

Jesus. Maybe we should send Donald Trump to Malta.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:16 pm
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 4912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 328  Next