It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4923 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319 ... 329  Next
Funny Stuff II 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Funny Stuff II
True... I could see more Iran/Russia proxy wars in the middle east and eastern Africa if crap does to complete hell. I'm just not sure how much I care.

Sometimes, I just get all nihilist and want it all to go pear-shaped so I can watch the world burn. Watching the end of humanity in a burning pyre of doom and despair would be oddly beautiful. :rifle:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

If that's the case, I just hope I'm far away from the particular burning point. :roll: Preferably in a bunker in the woods somewhere.

- Coach

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:02 pm
Felix Rex

You sure you don't want to come visit us in Texas? We have enough guns to survive two apocalypses. :wink:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, not sure whether you're referring to 'Texas' or 'Shiny and I' when you say that you have enough guns to ride out two apocalypses. :P Yes, i definitely still need to visit you guys some day. Still have great memories from the time we hung out in Paris and Antwerp (your mileage may vary haha). Would be cool to do a repeat in your neck of the woods.

- Coach

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 am
Felix Rex

Yea, definitely. We had a great time in Antwerp and Paris. You're welcome any time. It'd be fun to show you around the sights.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Good to know that my presence would not be unwelcome. :-) Would be awesome to do the 'opposite' trip yeah, with a Euroboy in Texas instead of two Texans in Europe. And I'd be able to shoot some machine guns at a range (or not at a range haha), which would be a nice added bonus. :P

- Coach

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:23 pm
Felix Rex

Well, I'm afraid I don't own any machine guns. Just semi-automatic rifles and pistols. Though there are places you can go where you can fire them (for a hefty fee). For that matter, there are places you can go to drive tanks and shoot their guns. :roll:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Quote:
there are places you can go to drive tanks and shoot their guns. :roll:

Yup, just enlist in the Sovi...Russian army and you'll be doing it in Actual Reality :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 am
Minor Diety

hahaha fair point Peltz. They kinda want you to stay once you fired the guns once though, which is the rub for me. :P

And it's really expensive to shoot automatic rifles in the US? I'm so disappointed. If you can't even eat a supersized cheeseburger meal and shoot a machine gun without selling an arm and a leg, why bother? ;-)

- Coach

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:10 pm
Minor Diety

This kid makes some really fun youtube videos, combining coding, electrical engineering and some absurdist and black humor.

- Coach

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:52 am
Felix Rex

so... I watched the taser one and paused it on the code snippet (I'm a developer and a geek).. and that's totally Node and he spelled sentence as sentance. Which pretty much killed the video for me. :roll: Not really, but it was kind of annoying that people that are native English speakers and apparently not retarded can't spell a 2 syllable word. Repeatedly. *shrug*

Also I'm a better developer. :P

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

This says more about you than the kid. :lol: But yes, sentance is a pretty big red flag...I guess he's better at building things than spelling?

Re: you being a better developer, I have no doubt, but this kid is like 19. So maybe don't be too hard on him either. :) God knows I wasn't doing anything even remotely as interesting at 19. Or now. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 am
Felix Rex

Hey now... I've only officially been a developer by occupation for a little over 2 years. Of course, unofficially I've been a developer for at least 16 years, and that's if you don't count the crap I cobbled together when I was like 10.

Err, back on topicish

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Wait people still use Opera?

EDIT: apparently it's making a bit of a comeback. Never used it, so I honestly don't know much about it.

- Coach

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 pm
Felix Rex

eh, that graphic is REALLY old. IE has been end of lifed for a while now to be replaced by Edge. Now Edge is dead to replaced by... something else (a Microsoft version of Chrome using the same engine). *shrug*

Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4923 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319 ... 329  Next