It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322 ... 329  Next
Funny Stuff II 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Funny Stuff II
I saw that trailer yesterday. Might actually go out of my way to find that series. Used to love Animaniacs!

Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
lol, wtf did I just watch?[/youtube]

They're outtakes from the movie "The Interview" (which is quite fun btw) in which Franco plays a celebrity talk show host. I don't remember that scene (or Efron) being in it so I think it was probably just done for fun and then released afterwards. There's quite a few celebrities who appear in it and poke fun at themselves, the best one being Eminem.

- Coach

Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:47 am
Felix Rex

lol, omg, that's quite a clip there. Thanks for sharing. BTW, Hector's rectum is real.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sometimes I love reading spam/phishing emails for the grammar. Here's the latest one:

We found that your account has been logged with different devices and locations, we suspect that the party is not responsible've entered your account without you knowing.
Here's the data we get:
• Ip Location:
• Date and Time:
• Browser: Maxthon
• Operating System: Android

Your account has been limited because we find suspicious activity very fatal. Reviews Please immediately log into your account and fill out all the data we provide to recover your account.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Funnily enough, there is a reason why many spam emails look so bad and are written in poor English.

Quote:
False positives cause many promising detection technologies to be unworkable in practice. Attackers, we show, face this problem too. In deciding who to attack true positives are targets successfully attacked, while false positives are those that are attacked but yield nothing.

This allows us to view the attacker’s problem as a binary classification, and use Receiver Operator Characteristic (ROC) curves to analyze the economics. The most profitable strategy requires accurately distinguishing viable from non-viable users, and balancing the relative costs of true and false positives. We show that as victim density decreases the fraction of viable users than can be profitably attacked drops dramatically. For example, a 10× reduction in density can produce a 1000× reduction in the number of victims found. At very low victim densities the attacker faces a seemingly intractable Catch-22: unless he can distinguish viable from non-viable users with great accuracy the attacker cannot find enough victims to be profitable. However, only by finding large numbers of victims can he learn how to accurately distinguish the two.

Finally, this approach suggests an answer to the question in the title. Far-fetched tales of West African riches strike most as comical. Our analysis suggests that is an advantage to the attacker, not a disadvantage. Since his attack has a low density of victims the Nigerian scammer has an over-riding need to reduce false positives. By sending an email that repels all but the most gullible the scammer gets the most promising marks to self-select, and tilts the true to false positive ratio in his favor.

- Coach

Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:37 pm
Minor Diety

- Coach

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 pm
Felix Rex

Funny unless you're a developer and have been in this position. Which I have. Then it's kind of scary.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

When the drugs wear off...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:17 am
Felix Rex

Why dev is harder than you might think.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Hah, some are really weird. Got to respect the slovaks for Hui. In russian it means penis.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:46 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 am
Stranger

Mary had a little lamb...had.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 am
Felix Rex

lol... I love lamb. Cooked right, it is DELICIOUS. Did I mention Shiny and I got chickens? They're for eggs. If those suckers stop laying, they're turning into dinner.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Not sure if I've linked this guy before. I'm not one for watching Let's Players and streamers but the odd one catches my attention and this is definitely worth watching. He basically always tries (and succeeds) to break games. Or play them in seriously messed up ways.

Let's Game It Out

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Totally worth it.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue May 11, 2021 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322 ... 329  Next