It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
[Rant] How they can be so stupid? 
Emperor

Post [Rant] How they can be so stupid?
This is the last one I got from the 3rd class IE modder. I'm sick of them all so I scream HEAR PPL! HEAR!

The topic
The my answer to some prev. posts
The problem (bitch!!)

Do I need to draw why it is so possible?

Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:06 am
Profile WWW
King

Post Re: [Rant] How they can be so stupid?
Can I ask why you let us know GF? Or was it the fact that nowone would listen to you there.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:44 pm
Emperor

(Forgot to say that topic we talk about is locked after last reply)

That can be called "frustration inspired with boreness". Sometimes I cannot belive how dealing with inorant people can be tiresome. If we add malversations with moderator-administrator premissions that's buttkick.

I just say what is possible and what can be done and they have no other job than to negate that. I see no point in "silencing". If not me, someone else shall make these things very real sooner or later. Treating them like "science fiction" and "impossible missions" does not make them unreal and false regardless of what mass wish?

Personaly, I don't know why really I have post this. I'm sick of them, that's sure. Maybe you (pl.) can comment this a bit?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

everything is possible with a lil bit of work. For instance someone has coded the hard limit of 6 characters, somone can code it so that you get 12 characters. Everything that is made by man can be modified or be destroyed by man.

Everything is possible.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:27 am
Minor Diety

Sometimes its hard to have patience with people who dont understand you. I understood your post in that forum you linked to: but only cause im used to your language. :)

And yes, i suppose there is nothing stopping us opening and editing every file in BG and making a car racing game out of it. I see why not.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:22 am
Felix Rex

agreed. I work with software developers. One day I made the mistake of saying "is that possible?" (far as a software recommendation) and the response was "well of course, anything is possible". Software is only as unmalleable as the developer.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:14 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Software is like putty. Only it tastes better.

(dont know what that means).

Last edited by derf on Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:59 am
King

Post eaten yet again. I didn't know that software tasted good, anyway how can you eat it?

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 am
Minor Diety

(dont know what that means.)

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:25 am
Emperor

Ok. It's clear: I leave that wasteland of forum without any "bye".

Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]