It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 43  Next
Music 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Music
Haha. When did dubstep become so huge anyway? I totally missed it happening...but then I'm an old recluse pretty much, so that's not a surprise.

- Coach

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 pm
Minor Diety

Tim Minchin on Friday night with Jonathan Ross (hugely popular BBC talkshow - he refers to Ross as 'Wossie'). For background on the song/joke, the show's 'houseband' is called "4 poofs and a piano" which is basically what it says, 4 gay guys and a piano.

- Coach

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 pm
Felix Rex

Another Skrillex video. I think he does a pretty damned good job with his videos... excepting the one that just follows him around. That one was lame. :roll:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, I don't mind his music, but Skrillex himself looks like a pretty big douche. :P

- Coach

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 am
Felix Rex

Yea, he looks pretty geeky. Or something. I dunno. We saw someone that looked exactly like him when we were out eating. A rabid fan, I imagine. I think the thing that bothers me the most about him is how androgynous he looks.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Had to google that word.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 pm
Felix Rex

lol, sorry. It's a good word though. ;)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Have I mentioned my recent foray into dubstep and electronica? Though Europe definitely does not have a monopoly, they have a large number of significant contributors.

Tiesto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPbNHimE6Tg

This song reminds me of Deus Ex

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Tiesto is kind of a douche though :P Mostly because he's Dutch and wildly succesful - I'm a hater like that haha.

- Coach

Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 am
Felix Rex

hah, yea, he looks like a total douche. But some of his music is pretty good. And a lot is totally crap. But whatever, I wish I were wildly successful. Though if I were Dutch, I'd immediately become a citizen of a cooler country.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, man I still feel guily for being partially responsible for sending you guys to Amsterdam tired, jetlagged and hung over. :P Not that I disagree with the assessment re: being Dutch, though. :P

- Coach

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:52 am
Count

I wouldn't I had the best time there. And we were tired, jet-lagged etc. the whole trip. I liked other places. But I have a feeling we will go back - my brother loves the place so there is a good chance in the next year we will go back and I will have an open mind about it.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 am
Minor Diety

Coolio. :) Amsterdam is only a 1.5 hour train ride so I'll totally come over if you guys do so. ;) We could have Derf over if he has enough moollah to finance it, too!

- Coach

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:52 am
Felix Rex

We'll definitely have to see. I want to come back, but it's an expensive trip. Depends if we get lucky and catch some really cheap flights.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 43  Next