It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Music 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Music
Yeah things take effort. Effort sucks. I bought a keyboard a few years ago, used to have one as a kid too. Fully intended to practice and learn... lasted about a week. I have 2 guitars I've owned for... probably about 15 years now. I learnt how to play Basket Case on it and taught myself the intro to Sweet Child of Mine. Not touched it in years. Had to play recorder in school and enjoyed that but that stopped when I left primary school and we no longer were forced into it.

Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Yea, I haven't played my guitar recently. Every so often I pick it up and make a point to play it every day for a few weeks or months, but eventually I stop. I used to play trumpet in middle school... I still have it, but yea, haven't touched that either. :roll: I guess that's life.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:39 pm
Felix Rex

Played the crap out of this game as a kid and was looking for this song for quite a few years. I seriously used to sit at the menu and listen to this whole song. I do realize it's moonlight sonata, but there's something about the 8-bit.

Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sounds great, but the game looks a bit rage inducing by today's standards. :lol: Was it as hard as it looks?

- Coach

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:56 am
Stranger

Well the eurovision contest is on the horizon. This one I kinda like.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:02 am
Felix Rex

Rinox wrote:
Sounds great, but the game looks a bit rage inducing by today's standards. :lol: Was it as hard as it looks?

Oh yea, that game was really frustratingly difficult. :lol: No more so than Adventure on Atari though.

I'm afraid that song isn't up my alley, Peltz. But to each their own. How about a bardcore remix of pumped up kicks?

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Satis wrote:

I'm afraid that song isn't up my alley, Peltz. But to each their own. How about a bardcore remix of pumped up kicks?

That's a cool remix!

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:48 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:18 pm
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:14 pm
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 pm
Felix Rex

Uh-oh... did I get you addicted to bard core, Peltz? :wink:

I don't think I posted this before... it actually came from a Twin Peaks episode, of all things.

Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The Return had a lot of weird and foreboding music in it so not surprised you'd pick up on some of it. :P

Nothing can beat James' song from the original series of course :lol:

- Coach

Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:25 am
Felix Rex

Oh god... yea... I remember that. It was terrible. There was a lot of very questionable music for sure. And then the one time they had Nine Inch Nails.

Thanks to Pandora, I recently discovered Opiate2 (squared) from Tool. The original Opiate was on their very first album oh so many years ago. Apparently in 2022 they released a single where they redid that song. I was very surprised when it showed up on my Pandora channel.

Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

For those of you that like Bardcore music (cough*Peltz*cough) Hildegard von Blingin' came out with a song for Baldur's Gate III on the release. It's her version of the main(?) song. I'm sure it was sponsored, but is good regardless.

Also... I found her cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails. Hurt is probably one of the all-time best NIN songs out there (though there are a LOT of NIN songs I absolutely adore).

Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next